20 November 2019

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {NOVEMBER 2019}

I'm not the best went it comes to writing posts about my "Recent Beauty Empties" 
due to the fact that when I've finished a product I throw it in the bin without a 2nd thought about keeping the empty containers for this type of post.

I'm sure there have been several other empties, however they're long gone now.
Maybe this should be another one to add to my New Year Beauty Resolution List,
 along with use sheet masks more regularly from my rather large stash...

As always follow the Pink Links that will take you to my original full reviews.




1.

YVES ROCHER
Express Eye Make-Up Remover

This is my favourite "all time" Eye Make-up Remover that's sadly no longer available here in South Africa, which means that I only get to replenish when I go to Europe, so I'm always sad when it finishes, as I'm never too sure when it will be back in my beauty life.
If you can get your hands on one, then DO, as its both affordable and extremely effective at removing eye make-up.




2.

thisworks
deep sleep
 pillow spray

This was a product that came out of a Beauty Advent Calendar last year 
and I do enjoy a good Pillow Spray,one that relaxes you and sends you off, hopefully,
into a deep, restful sleep.
Whilst this very popular one from thisworks wasn't bad, I just prefer the 
L'Occitane Aromochology Relaxing Pillow Mist, as it seems to live up to its name more.
Sadly it didn't warrant a dedicated post and formed part of my QPR 
(Quickie Product Review) back in January.




3.

PIXI
GLOW TONIC


 I have recently finished yet another of my favourite Exfoliating Toners, which is on constant re-purchase and I'm so excited that I managed to pick up the 500ml size recently in the UK, so that should keep me going for many months.
I have finished so many PIXI GLOW TONICS in the past and despite trying other similar products I keep going back to this one, as I rate it, as the only one worth buying.





No comments:

Post a Comment