17 November 2019

CAUDALIE MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER [REVIEW}

You may have noticed that over the past 12 months or so, that I've fallen in love
with the French brand Caudalie and to date I have reviewed around 12 of their
face and body products 
(all of which have been purchased by myself) and I'm happy to report 
that I haven't yet reviewed a product from Caudalie that
I didn't enjoy or wouldn't enthusiastically recommend to you, 
if you would like to read my reviews

Sadly that's all about to change with the 
Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
Whilst Micellar Waters form an important part of my skincare regime,
I don't use on a daily basis and for me they're ideal for travel, gym, 
as part of a double cleanse or just on those lazy skincare days. 


Caudalie say that this refreshing (which it is) daily-use (which it is) micellar water cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes in one single step (which it didn't)
I found this Micellar Water battled with both removing my face and eye make-up on those slightly heavier make-up days, remembering I'm not a full on, heavy make-up wearer.
Whilst it did remove, it certainly didn't do it in "one single step" as claimed.
So if you're a very light wearer of make-up or just want to cleanse the skin after gym etc then this product would be suitable.
Infused with soothing chamomile and moisturising grape water the skin feels comfortable after cleansing and leaves no feeling of tightness.
The fresh fragrance, which is pleasant, combines notes of mandarin tree blossom, lemon leaf, watermelon and fresh mint.

 Suitable for even the most sensitive skin types, the gentle, soap-free formula is made up of 98% naturally derived ingredients that respect the skin's natural pH balance. 
    Dermatologically and ophtalmologically tested.
    And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used. 

Whilst I will finish my product, I personally wouldn't re-purchase and sadly this is my
first Caudalie that I wasn't "Wowed by", but I sill adore this brand...


Caudalie 
Micellar Cleansing Water
100ml/200ml


£
9/15

$
-/28





No comments:

Post a Comment