3 November 2019

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER 2019}

Time flies when you're having fun and that's certainly been the case for the last 2 months on the beauty front and as a reminder we only have 2 more
 before we enter a new year and a 
new decade...

I have tried and tested many good products during September and October, but I
only like to include, in my Monthly Faves, those that are great and in my
opinion are spend worthy.
As always click on the Pink Links to read my full review.


1.

URBAN DECAY
BROW ENDOWED



This has been my daily brow product since I wrote my original review back 
in September, proving that its become my favourite over my beloved benefit GOOF PROOF Brow Pencil, which I have used for several years.Time will tell as to how long this brow product will last, as I already feelthat the tinted cream end of the wand is possibly drying out a little.If that is the case then it will become an expensive brow product, as it will need replacing every few months, compared to the GOOF PROOF which seems to last forever.I will report back to you in a Friday Follow Up post, but for now I simply love my Brow Endowed.



~~~~~~


2.

LIVING PROOF
PERFECT HAIR DAY
DRY SHAMPOO



 I'm a little cross with myself regarding this dry shampoo, as it had been
on my overseas shopping list for such a long time and with every visit I overlooked it 
and just thought I'll buy it next time.
I rate it as the best dry shampoo and I love it and my only regret is not
discovering it sooner.



~~~~~~


3.

BENEFIT
HELLO HAPPY
BRIGHTENING FLAWLESS FOUNDATION


I know this sounds slightly corny, but this foundation does make me feel happy and the longer I'm using it the more I'm loving it.
Simply it's a perfect everyday foundation that's long wearing, easy to apply, quick to blend and makes my skin look naturally good, so what more do you require from a foundation.



~~~~~~


4.

BY TERRY
BAUME DE ROSE

This is another of those products that has been on my wish list for years and I now
regret not buying it earlier.
This multi-tasking Rose scented Lip Balm has a smooth, non sticky texture unlike any other balm that I have ever tried and as you can tell I'm a huge fan.



~~~~~~


5.

ELEMIS
REHYDRATING
GINSENG TONER




I don't include toners in my monthly favourites very often, but this month is an exception and the Ginseng toner from ELEMIS has quickly become a "fave" of mine.
 I'm not only enjoying the refreshing product itself, but also the packaging,YES...I love the fact that this toner is in a handy spritz bottle, which adds to the sensation of the refreshing aspect of the toner and even more so if its kept in the fridge.



No comments:

Post a Comment