12 November 2019

PAYOT BLUE TECHNI LISS WEEK-END CHRONO-RENEWING PEEL MASK {REVIEW}

Whilst I adore the idea of sheet masks I am so
lazy when it come to using them and instinctively go to grab a face mask in a pot
 or a tube for ease and convenience.
However this doesn't stop me being drawn to them, like a magpie to all things shiny, hence my large collection of sheet masks waiting for the day that I become more proactive and actually start to wade my way through my stash and use them.
Perhaps this could be my New Years beauty resolution in 2020
"Use Sheet Masks More"

(I was kindly sent this from the brand, however I had already bought one, so I now have
 2 in my "sheet mask stash", but I ain't complaining)



PAYOT
BLUE TECHNI LISS
WEEK-END
CHRONO-RENEWING PEEL MASK

This mask forms part of their product line up Blue Techni Liss range, which helps to protect and fight the damaging effects of Blue Light on the skin, by allowing the cells to regenerate more easily and counterbalance the disturbances in the skins metabolism.

I recently reviewed their night cream Blue Techni Liss Nuit,which I loved
This peeling mask has been formulated to smooth wrinkles, renew and refine the 
skin’s texture. 
The star active ingredients of this peeling mask are:

Encapsulated chaste tree berry
&
Horehound extract
(Counterbalance the disturbances in the skin’s metabolism and protect it against 
the effects of blue light)

8% glycolic acid
(Eliminates dead cells on the skins surface and stimulates cell renewal
revealing a smoother softer more radiant skin)

Hyaluronic Acids
(The combination of not 1 but 2 Hyaluronic acids to smooth and 
to plump the skin from within)

Poorly fitting sheet masks is one of my reasons for my reluctance to use, as I inevitably
spend ages trying to make the mask fit to my face and for once this mask actually fitted well,didn't tear and was comfortable to wear.

Unfold the mask and remove the white protective veil. 
Leave on the face for 15 minutes, remove, and then rinse with water.
Contains No Parabens,No Toxins and is not tested on animals.
The 100% natural, recyclable, individually packaged sheet mask is suitable for all skin types and is ideal for weekend pampering.
It's travel-sized format and 15-minute action make it both fast and convenient!

Both my skin and I really enjoyed this mask and without doubt my skin,
 post application, felt softer and smoother.
This mask can easily be incorporated into any skin care routine.
Personally I think this would make a perfect stocking filler this Christmas for all 
"skin care addicts"
Here's to more sheet mask reviews in 2020.


PAYOT
BLUE TECHNI LISS
WEEK-END
CHRONO-RENEWING PEEL MASK

1 Mask


R
145


$
10


Available at 













No comments:

Post a Comment