24 January 2019

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {QPRS}


This is my first QPR post of 2019 and as a reminder
this type of post is where I do quick reviews on products that don't in my
opinion warrant a full dedicated post.

All of these reviews are on products that came from my Feelunique 
Beauty Advent Calendar.
(if you want to see more of the 24 beauty products that I received, then follow me over on Instagram and all of the daily openings are on the Beauty Highlights reel)

Unfortunately these 3 products are not readily available here in South Africa


1.

Brand : Sigma
Product : P82 Precision Round Brush
Price : $14



I thought this was a great inclusion in the feelunique beauty advent calendar
as who doesn't love a good quality professional make-up brush and this 
Sigma brush feels so good in the hand.
I found this precision round brush to have small dense bristles
making it ideal for applying cream eyeshadow base or primer onto the eyelid.

I don't think we have any stores retailing Sigma brushes in SA,however
are the authorised online retailer in South Africa and I may be checking out 
more Sigma brushes in the future.



Verdict : 8/10



~~~~~~


2.

Brand : This Works
Product : Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
Price : £18
Size : 75mls
Now I love pillow sprays and have used them on and off for several years.
My personal fave has been the Aromachology Relaxing Pillow Mist
by L'Occitane 

Designed to inspire a rejuvenating and deep sleep, this pillow spray is formulated with 100% pure essential oils of Lavender, Vetivert and Wild Chamomile.
 Spray onto your pillow before bedtime to aid a more natural sleep. 
Having heard such good things about this award winning pillow mist I was really excited to see the inclusion of a 10ml spray in the feelunique calendar and whilst I like the fragrance, it just doesn't
relax me as much as the L'Occitane one does.


Verdict : 6/10



~~~~~~





3.

Brand : FAB FIRST AID BEAUTY
Product : Facial Radiance Polish
Price : £20
Size : 100g





What I love about beauty advent calendars is the exposure you get to so many
new brands and many that we don't get here in SA.
FAB First Aid Beauty is one such brand and again I was excited to see the inclusion
of a generous 28g size of their Facial Radiance Polish.
 Using only natural exfoliants, including shea nut shell powder and willow bark extract, it gently buffs and polishes the skin leaving it smoother, brighter and with a more even finish. 
This polish gently exfoliates, purifies and cleanses the skin, leaving it clear, soft and renewed. Gentle is the key word here, as it can be used daily, I just found it too
gentle.
I have no real complaints about this product other than its earthy fragrance,
  I think that there are so
many good exfoliants and scrubs out there to choose from, that this just wouldn't 
be one of my choices or recommendations.



Verdict : 5/10



~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment