8 March 2020

SUNDAY SAMPLE - STRIVECTIN SD ADVANCED INTENSIVE CONCENTRATE FOR WRINKLES AND STRETCH MARKS

StriVectin has been a US skincare range that I've always viewed from afar
and until recently I hadn't tried anything from their range.
That was until I was kindly sent a full size face product to review, which
will be up on my blog in the few days.
The other was a 10ml sample of their much talked about

SD ADVANCED INTENSIVE CONCENTRATE FOR 
WRINKLES AND STRETCH MARKS

It appears that this product was originally formulated to be used on specific areas
i.e deep wrinkles and stretch marks, however it soon gained a reputation in the 
industry for working exceptionally well, that devotees soon began using the product
 all over their face with even better results, which led to the recent launch of the
SD Advanced Plus Intensive Moisturising Concentrate.

However I'm keen to see what this original concentrate of Collagex-CE Complex™,
also known as ‘youth collagen’, for powerful anti-aging benefits 
has to offer.

Sadly due to this only being a 10ml sample I'm going to focus on several 
deeper lines on my face.

My follow up post will only be published once the 10mls of product has finished
and I'm not too sure when that will be, but I would estimate using it
morning and evening, as recommended it could last 3-4 weeks.

So check back to see how I fared and if this product did anything to soften
 and reduce the depth of my worst wrinkles.





StriVectin is sold exclusively in South Africa by




No comments:

Post a Comment