17 March 2020

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {QPR'S} MARCH 2020

This months QPR post contains 3 products that were inclusions in my Beauty Advent Calendar 2019, the one being a brow pencil from a brand I'd never heard of and
the other is a lip pencil from a brand that I'd only heard good things about and
an exciting hair styling treatment product. 


1.

Brand : ILLAMASQUA
Product : Colouring Lip Pencil
Price :£16

A relatively new British brand that has built up quite a following since its launch in November 2008. Illamasqua (a combination of 'Illusion' and 'Masquerade') is the brainchild of 
Yorkshire marketing guru Julian Kynaston and I was excited to put my
Lip pencil, in the shade Raw, to the BSB Test.

Use as a lip liner to prevent colour bleed, or blend across the entire lip to 
create a colour-intense finish.

Despite the claims that you can create long-lasting definition with this versatile, 
highly-pigmented Lip Colouring Pencilthat's easily-blendable with a creamy texture 
that glides over skin, I found the pencil to be quite hard on the lips and not that pigmented or creamy.

For me this pencil was a disappointment, so much so, that I won't be using it again
 and has sadly left me not wanting to try anything else from this brand.


 



Verdict :  2/10


~~~~~~



2.

Brand : DELILAH
Product : Brow Groom
Price : £20

Having previously never heard of this British cosmetic brand DELILAH
I wasn't expecting anything great.How wrong I was, as I love this brow pencil.

Perfect your arches with the Retractable Eye Brow Pencil with Brush from delilah. Featuring a dual-end design, the eyebrow pencil has a narrow nib at the one end with a creamy formula and natural-looking colour coverage, allowing you to create precise,hair-like strokes to fill sparse gaps and enhance depth. 
The built-in spoolie brush to the opposite end helps tame stray hairs and keep brows looking flawlessly groomed.




Verdict :  8/10


~~~~~~



3.

Brand : LIVING PROOF
Product : Perfect Hair Day
5in1 Styling Treatment
Price : £24

This hair styling product from Living proof. is fast becoming a firm favourite of mine,
 as it really is what it says on the packaging, a 5in1 Styling Treatment
This delightfully fragranced lightweight gel adds volume, it conditions, strengthens,
creates a smooth shiny finish to the hair and most importantly for me
it provides heat protection up to 450F/230C.
I love the softness and bounce this multi purpose styling product gives to my hair. 
It's easy to use, just apply on damp hair, evenly distribute from roots to ends.
 Comb through. 
For best results, blow dry.


Verdict :  8/10




No comments:

Post a Comment