1 March 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {MARCH 2020}

It's the beginning of another new month and that means it's time to let
you know which products I will be reviewing during March.
The reviews on the 4 products below will all be posted over the next couple weeks,
so you won't have to wait long.



GATINEAU products aren't new to me, in fact I used to rep for GATINEAU 
back in the mid 1980's, which meant I used their products for many years, 
so it's nice to re visit this brand by trying their 
Cleanser and Toner for Sensitive Skin.

Last month I reviewed their FLORACIL Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover and had 
forgotten just how good it was.

*NOW POSTED*


SEPHORA Pearl Face Mask went into my shopping basket on a recent visit 
to Dubai and whilst I'm not the best at using sheet masks,I'm more likely to apply
a face mask from a pot or a tube, this appealed to me, so I will make every 
 effort to put this one to the test very soon and let you know if it's worth adding to
your next SEPHORA shopping basket.

~~~~~~

FENTY BEAUTY this was an absolute splurge for me, as I don't normally
spend so much on a mascara. However after hearing so many outstanding reports
on this latest launch FULL FRONTAL I decided to spoil myself.
SEPHORA were also in full force, excuse the pun, with their launch events etc.
so it seemed like the perfect time to get on board, hopefully I'm on board
otherwise I've wasted my money and as you all know I hate nothing worse than
wasting money on over hyped beauty products.


*NOW POSTED*




No comments:

Post a Comment