31 March 2020

GATINEAU GENTLE SILK TONER {REVIEW}

If you haven't read my review on the Gatineau Gentle Silk Cleanser that I posted yesterday, then here's the link Gentle Silk Cleanser Review

As promised today I'm reviewing its partner the
Gatineau Gentle Silk Toner 



An alcohol-free toner designed to remove all traces of cleanser whilst respecting the skin’s pH and moisture levels. Formulated with soothing extracts of Silk and Cotton, pores are refined and the skin is left feeling refreshed and radiant.
Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive.

The Gentle Silk Toner contains the same 3 core ingredients as the 
Gentle Silk Cleanser:
Silk Extracts – promote cell regeneration and improve elasticity
Cotton Extracts – leave the skin soft and comfortable
Sweet Almond Oil – nourishes and softens the skin

Having now tried and reviewed 3 cleansing products from Gatineau it's just as I remember,
 a good quality French skincare brand and if you are looking to introduce some luxury cleansing into your life then I can highly recommended my old friend Gatineau.
The Gentle Silk Cleanser and Toner make a perfect duo
and I must say it's a duo that, after all these years, I've fallen back in love with.


GATINEAU
GENTLE SILK TONER
200ml

R
310


£
22.00

To read my review on the Gatineau Floracil Eye Make-up Remover


Gatineau products are available from selected
Woolworths/Dischem/Truworths counrtywide.



No comments:

Post a Comment