5 March 2020

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER REVIEW {TBT MARCH 2020}

Here's another of my Throwback Thursday post in which I review the
GARNIER MICELLAR WATER
Originally posted back in 2015 Micellar Waters were a relative new cleansing
format and it's interesting to see how, in nearly five years, Micellar Waters
have become much loved part of our skincare routines.

Over the last 5 years I have reviewed several Micellar Waters and I still rate 
this one from GARNIER, as my favourite.
GARNIER have since expanded their Micellar Water range and the price has changed
 but the one thing that has remained the same is the hole, its still way too large.

Enjoy my #TBT post


~~~~~~


"Oh no! not another Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water review"
I hear you say...
I'm afraid so, but before you leave my page, this review is written by
 someone over 50. 



Since launching several months ago in South Africa social media has been
bombarded with very positive reviews and comments about
The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water ,which is a multi purpose product, 
that removes make-up, cleanses the face, eyes and lips,
all without having to remove or rinse off. 

How can one product achieve so much?
It's all down to the Garnier Micellar technology in this all-in-one cleanser.
The cleansing agents attract and capture the make-up and impurities lifting
them away from skin, leaving it perfectly cleansed and refreshed.

I'm somewhat sceptical about products that claim to "do it all", however after
 the first use I was convinced that this product does "do it all" and convincingly so! 
I have been using this efficient cleansing water now for several weeks, both as my cleanser 
in the morning and as part of a double cleanse in the evening and I have no complaints.
It couldn't be easier to use-just apply to a cotton pad and wipe over the
entire face including eyes and lips and it leaves my skin feeling cleansed
and soothed.

I also enjoy that its:
 Fragrance free
 Hypoallergenic
 Dermatologically
 and 
Ophthalmologically tested.

Garnier have a winner on their hands with this product, as we really don't have
 too much choice in SA when it comes to Micellar Waters, but I'm sure that will 
change with time.


I said earlier that I had no complaints, but I do have one!
GARNIER claim that 400ml size (R79.99) equals 200 uses.
However I have a gripe with the size of the dispensing hole in many of the
L'Oreal and Garnier liquids and this one is no different,
as the hole is just too large and in my opinion it only serves
 to encourage product wastage. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment