3 March 2020

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2020}

Just to clarify that I try many beauty products over the course of a two month period
 most of which I purchase myself, so I'm not obliged in anyway to write a glowing review. 

Due to this you can be assured that I only include the stand out products in my 
Monthly Favourites post and ultimately they're the ones that I recommend
you to check out or those that I personally rate and would repurchase again.
As always I have included the original full reviews (links in pink)

Over January and February I have reviewed slightly less products than normal
due to me posting my annual "Top" posts and if you missed those, check out which
beauty products I highly recommend a spend on.


*Spoiler Alert*
Several of the products below have already been added to my 
"Top" product list for 2020


1.

VITA LIBERATA
BEAUTY BLUR


I find myself reaching for the Vita Liberate Beauty Blur so often and whilst 
my generous 10ml size has lasted far longer than I thought it would,
 I'm now down to scraping out the insides of the tube.
Its been such an easy to wear face product, especially for those no make up days 
as it miraculously blurs, tints and corrects whilst giving my skin a radiant glow
and I know its expensive, but I'm going to have to take that plunge and purchase
when Woolworths have their next beauty 25% off promo , as that will ease
the pain.






2.

LUMENE
NORDIC HYDRA
AERATING GEL MASK

This face mask from the Nordic skincare brand LUMENE has been an absolute
pleasure to use and I'm so disappointed that my deluxe sample has finished.
The cooling gel formula not only felt great on my skin but it instantly
gave a surge of hydration and I loved this product.
This range is not available in South Africa, so its been added onto my overseas
 beauty shopping list.





3.

GATINEAU
FLORACIL
EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER

This was a product that I re-visited after being a huge fan of the 
Gatineau Floracil Eye Make-Up Remover many years ago and I have fallen in love
with it all over again, as it ticks all my eye make-up remover boxes,
its effective, soothing, gentle and fragrance free.





4.

OSKIA
RENAISSANCE
CLEANSING GEL

I was really hoping that this OSKIA RENAISSANCE CLEANSING GEL would be good
 and not disappoint, as so many of the super hyped beauty products do 
and guess what...
it's just as good as all the beauty editors and bloggers say it is, so much so that I can already 
announce that this will make it onto my Top 10 Skincare product list
for 2020 and to find out why just click on the pink link.




5.

BYTERRY
BLACKSTAR


BYTERRY is a French brand that I have bought a couple of products from, 
so as you can imagine I was super excited when I received a couple of PR gifts.
I was blown away by this cream eyeshadow, its creamy, easy to apply, blend
and long wearing.
I would go as far to say that if you're looking to simplify and streamline 
your eyeshadow wardrobe, then this is THE product that can give you 
that freedom, as you only need a couple of shades of these 
BYTERRY BLACKSTAR COLOUR FIX CREAM EYESHADOW 
to cover all your eyeshadow/liner needs and I will be purchasing another 
shade soon.






1 comment:

  1. I have added the Vita liberata beauty blur to my wishlist as I love a 'non-makeup' product for weekends and holidays. I hope that the lightest version will be back in stock at Woolworths when they next have the 25% discount run. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete