21 June 2020

DOLCE & GABBANA POUR FEMME {REVIEW}

Last week on my Sunday Sample post I was going to review two female fragrance 
samples for you during this past week and post my reviews today...
However after spraying the VIKTOR&ROLF FLOWERBOMB sample I realised that
 I had tried the scent before and after a quick look back on my website
 I discovered that I had reviewed the V&R Flowerbomb back in October 2017, 
so I've decided to post that full review this coming Thursday as my #TBT Post, 
so check back then to read about my thoughts a, that by the way haven't changed.

The second sample was the DOLCE & GABBANA POUR FEMME EDP and you'll be
pleased to know that I haven't reviewed this one before or at least I don't think I
have, just checked and I haven't...

DOLCE & GABBANA 
have quite an extensive collection of both male & female fragrances and perhaps their most popular is their D&G Light Blue, which is personally one of my favourite
D&G fragrances due to its fresh, floral, fruity notes reminiscent of the 
Mediterranean lifestyle.




DOLCE & GABBANA Pour Femme 
on the other hand has a very different appeal and sadly one that I wasn't 
too partial to, as it was a tad too sensual, sweet
 and heady for me.

Classified as an Oriental this classic perfume embodies the essence of the 
Dolce&Gabbana woman – passionate, sensual and maternal. 
For the woman that is aware of her strength and her instincts.

Top Notes:
Soothing Neroli
Raspberry
 Green Mandarin. 

Heart Notes:
Jasmine
  Orange Blossom.

Base Notes:
Sugary Vanilla
Heliotrope
Intense Sandalwood.

As with any fragrance it's a very personal choice, but if the notes
of this fragrance resonate with your own personal likes,then definitely
pop along and have a spritz...





DOLCE & GABBANA
POUR FEMME
EAU DE PARFUM
50/100ml SPRAY



R
1,570/2,070


£
69/84


$
94/NA




No comments:

Post a Comment