17 June 2020

NUXE RÊVE DE MIEL LIP MOISTURISING STICK {REVIEW}

I honestly dread to think how many Lip Balms I have used and spent money on over the years, as its always been a part of my beauty regime from way back when I was a teenager and I'm happy to report that they've come on in "leaps and bounds" with regards to research & development since then.

On Beauty Shout Box I have reviewed several Lip Balms etc., some great and some not so great, others just disappointed and some just didn't live up to expectations and my 
latest review on the 
NUXE Rêve de Miel Lip Moisturising Stick 
sadly fell into the latter category...

I recently purchased this Discovery Offer from NUXE which contained one of my 
favourite Hand Creams to read that review and the Lip Balm in a stick form, which I hadn't tried, so it was a good opportunity to put it to the BSB test.
All the Pink Links to previous relevant product reviews will be down below.



My Top 3 Lip Balms (as of May 2019) included the NUXE cult product
NUXE Rêve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm


  
NUXE say that their Lip Moisturising Stick is an intensive, ultra-nourishing formula, 
with a potent blend of honey, plant oils, shea butter and grapefruit essence, which delivers consistent hydration and protection (particularly in colder, wintry climates) without any irritating stickiness.

I can't really disagree with any of their claims above, as it depends on how dry or chapped your lips feel, I was just expecting the Lip Moisturising Stick to be as nourishing as the their Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm, especially as it also claims to have an ultra-nourishing formula, unfortunately it's a "lightweight" in comparison.
I found the nourishing elements to soon disappear on my lips leaving them
 somewhat dry still and that's something that I don't experience with the 
Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm and something I don't enjoy.



The clear slightly honey scented Lip Moisturising Stick is perfect though for speedy, 
on-the-go use and way more convenient than the pot format.
 It also acts as the perfect base for under the driest of matte liquid lipsticks.

I also discovered that it can also be applied to dry patches anywhere on the skin
and can be soothing on eczema or psoriasis and being packaged in a lipstick ensures
its super quick and easy to both carry and apply.
Contains 90 % natural origin ingredients and does not contain Parabens.

I know this will sound very contradictory, the NUXE Rêve de Miel Lip Moisturising Stick
isn't a bad product by any means, but I can't help compare it to their 
Rêve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm, so if you are looking for a super nourishing
lip balm from NUXE and don't mind the pot format, which lasts for ages by the way, 
then skip the Lip Stick and head straight for the pot, but if you want the convenience of being able to apply on the go then the Lip Moisturising Stick is an option and
whilst I will finish this product I wouldn't re-purchase...



NUXE
RÊVE DE MIEL
LIP MOISTURISING STICK
4g


R
105


£
6.50


$
7.20





To read


NUXE is available in South Africa from 




No comments:

Post a Comment