14 June 2020

SUNDAY SAMPLE

I haven't posted a Sunday Sample for so long and my sample collection is
building considerably, so this week I thought I would review 2 fragrance samples.
Neither of these brands or fragrances are new, but they're both popular and the fragrances just happen to be ones that I haven't tried before.

Both brands have similarities, as they stem from fashion houses that were founded by friend partnerships, one from the Netherlands and the other from Italy.
I will wear them during the week and give you feedback
 back next Sunday as to who they would best suit and how they both wore on me.


FLOWERBOMB
 VIKTOR&ROLF
EAU DE PARFUM

Viktor & Rolf is a fashion house and it was founded in 1993 by Dutch designers 
Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren and as with so many fashion houses a signature 
fragrance soon followed.
Classified as a Floral Oriental.


DOLCE & GABBANA
POUR FEMME
EAU DE PARFUM

Dolce & Gabbana is an Italian luxury fashion house founded by Italian designers 
Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. 
One of their earlier creations D&G Pour Femme is classified as an Oriental and 
having tried a couple of D&G previously it is a brand I enjoy.

Let me know in the comments section below if you have tried either of these
two Sunday Samples.








No comments:

Post a Comment