28 June 2020

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MAY & JUNE 2020}

Yikes another two months have passed and it's time for yet another of my
 Monthly Favourites post.
Again I have a mixed bag of "faves" that include a candle, bath, lip, eye products
and a facial roller and don't forget to click on the Pink Links below to
read my full reviews on all of this months favourite products.


1.& 2.


RITUALS
RITUALS OF AYURVEDA
FOAM BATH & SCENTED CANDLE



I have fallen head over heels in love with the Dutch health and wellbeing brand
 RITUALS and especially
with the RITUAL OF AYURVEDA collection of products.
Inspired by the ancient Indian wisdom of Ayurveda or “science of life,” the collection is characterised by a delicate fragrance of Indian rose with Himalaya honey 
and sweet almond oil.
I'm already fearing the day when both of these products are finished, as I know they
 won't be easy to get hold of anymore, but they literally make me happy when I use.




~~~~~~

3.

RODIAL 
DRAGON'S BLOOD 
EYE MASK

I have a slight fascination with RODIAL as a brand, as they have some wonderful 
 products that I want to investigate further.
Having tried a mascara of theirs, that I wasn't too impressed with, their skincare
on the other hand has impressed me and none more so than this eye mask.
I've had this in my mask collection for such a long time and I'm now cross with
myself that I didn't try it sooner than I did.
For me it did everything it claimed it would do and more and it's already on my
re-purchase list.




~~~~~~


4.

SEPHORA
ROSE QUARTZ
FACIAL MASSAGER/ROLLER






After being slightly sceptical, as I often am about beauty gadgets, this proved
me wrong and I cannot believe how much I adore my cooling Rose Quartz roller.
I am still using daily and it's incorporated into my beauty regime, so easily
and nicely. I highly recommend, but as always gadgets only work with continued
use and for me that doesn't seem to be a problem yet...





~~~~~~


4.

LABELLO
CRAYON




LABELLO Crayons 
are newly launched and instantly provide your lips with high colour coverage, yet its 
unique moisturizing formula instantly melts into your lips and keeps
 them moisturized, with a long-lasting effect.
I have since purchased another shade and despite reviewing a couple of
high end Lip Balms over the past two months, they haven't made it onto this list whilst 
the more affordable Labello has.




No comments:

Post a Comment