10 June 2020

SEPHORA PEARL FACE MASK {REVIEW}

The fact that it takes me so long to put sheet face masks to the test,
 is a sure sign, that they''re not my favourite.
Despite this, I still get drawn into buying them and then I have them sit around for 
months and months waiting to be used.
I have such good intentions that never seem to materialise, until today, as I 
have dug deep into my sheet mask stash and decided to give
the SEPHORA Pearl Face Mask whirl...




Their own, highly rated, in-house brand called the SEPHORA COLLECTION 
covers most skincare products and they have an extensive assortment on offer 
when comes to sheet face masks.
I could have picked up so many that sounded interesting but I opted for the 

SEPHORA Pearl Face Mask 
Perfecting & Brightening

  Enriched with white pearl from natural origin, it drew me in with claims that it's 
ideal for tired, dull and fatigued skin.
A natural lyocell fiber mask perfects and brightens the skin to create high luminosity 
that visibly minimizes irregularities. 
It also claims to be designed to perfectly hug facial contours for better 
and more even penetration of the active ingredients.

How to apply:
Unfold the mask 
Peel away the plastic backing
Apply the mask onto a cleansed, dried face. 
After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage, 
allowing the excess product to penetrate the skin. 
No need to rinse.

*Paraben Free, Dermatologically tested and Not Tested on Animals*

Here lies one of my many problems with a sheet face mask, they never seem to fit 
my face and 15 mins with some, can seem like 15 minutes of a "Beauty Nightmare" 
rather than "Beauty Heaven".
I personally find that some can be quite difficult and fiddly to apply, as well as
 being rather time-consuming. 


So what did I think of the SEPHORA Pearl Sheet Mask:

1. 
Application and fitting of the thin mask was way easier than some and it seemed to fit
my face pretty well, with only a few adjustments and it didn't slip down my face.

2. 
There was no shortage of serum both on the sheet and in the sachet.
(You can save the serum for another time as long as you close up the sachet tightly)

3. 
The mask does have a noticeable peach fragrance,I didn't find it unpleasant, but it 
may not suit all skins.

4. 
The mask did feel very cool and refreshing on the skin, which I enjoyed.

5.
It was also good to see that there was very little serum left on the sheet 
once I removed meaning that my skin had taken in the active serum.
The clear gel textured serum was surprisingly non greasy and my skin
had absorbed nearly all of it and just a quick massage ensured that any traces of 
serum were completely absorbed.

6.
The mask performed well and my skin was left feeling amazing, not too sure
if it looked any brighter though, but it felt good.


Whilst I wouldn't personally rush out to buy another Pearl Sheet Mask 
I would highly recommend to anyone that is a lover of a good sheet mask.
I know that sounds somewhat contradictory, but personally, I've come to terms 
that I don't enjoy the whole experience of sheet masking.

 A further important point,I feel sheet masks work out to be very expensive for 
essentially just one a "one shot" of active ingredients
so I've taken the decision that I will not be buying anymore until I've used up my 
current sheet mask collection and even then I would rather invest money in 
a bottle of serum rather than a serum soaked, single use sheet mask.



Let me know, in the comments below, if you perhaps feel like me or do you
love a sheet masks...



SEPHORA
Pearl Sheet Mask
1 sheet



R
SEPHORA N/A in SA


$
6




No comments:

Post a Comment