30 June 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JULY 2020}

I have four products that I'll be focusing my attention on this month, three have been around for
 some time whilst the one product is a very recent launch.
I have two hair products and two skincare products to try and test for you
and my reviews will be posted throughout the upcoming days and weeks.




1.

I was kindly sent the 
BioNike SHINE ON Restructuring Conditioner 
to review and I'm always up for trying out a variety of hair products.
I have previously reviewed several of the BioNike skin and body care products,
 but never their hair products, so I'm keen to put this one to the test.
Formulated for damaged and dry hair making it the perfect choice for my hair,
 as I've recently reverted back to having blonde streaks, after a couple of years
with having none, so this product send was ideal timing.



2.

The following product, from one of my favourite drugstore brands, is a new launch
and it appealed to me immediately.
Avène Hydrance Aqua-Gel
is an All-In-One skincare product that counteracts dehydration, soothes and 
detoxifies the skin.
Formulated for all skin types that experience dehydration and sensitivity.
What appealed to me greatly was the fact that this product can be applied all
over the face including the eye area, either during the day or it can be used 
in the evening all over the face and eye area in a thicker layer and left overnight
as a face/eye mask.
I have high hopes for this multi-tasking product and cannot wait to report back
 to you with my findings, as I will use it in a variety of
ways and let you know if it's a "must have" skincare product.

*NOW POSTED*




3.


During Lockdown I have, without doubt, neglected my hair as I haven't been
washing it as often as I normal do, due to nothing more than laziness and I have 
relied on Dry Shampoos more than ever. 
Not wanting to use up all of the stash of my favourite Dry Shampoo ever, 
the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo To read my full review
I am wanting to try a find a good local brand of Dry Shampoo and I settled for the
Sorbet Drybar Chic and Quick Dry Shampoo

*NOW POSTED*




4.

I am, and have been since I was in my early 20's, a huge fan of skin exfoliation 
and I have exfoliated my skin weekly for the past 40 years.
I bang on about this so often in my blogs, but I'll mention it again
Exfoliation is the key to good skin and is the most important product
 in your skincare regime, yet its one that's most often overlooked.
The Dermatologist developed 
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish
has been highly praised and I was curious to try and whilst it's not the cheapest
of products I'm happy to spend where exfoliators, serums and eye products 
are concerned.

*NOW POSTED*




Drop in the comments box below if you have tried any of the above and
let me know your thoughts...



No comments:

Post a Comment