8 June 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JUNE 2020}

The saying "Time stands still for no man" (or woman) has never been more true
than over the past few months and weeks of "Lockdown in South Africa".
I find myself writing my Beauty Products Currently Under Review post 
so late, as we are a week into the month already!

Here are the three products that I am currently using and as always my reviews 
will be posted in the future giving you my thoughts and opinions and whether
 they are worthy a purchase or not...










1.

I recently reviewed the NATUR VITAL S.O.S. Revitalising Shampoo for Normal Hair
and I highly rated this shampoo from the Spanish haircare brand, that's available 
exclusively at Dischems countrywide and I was kindly sent the
 NATUR VITAL Hair S.O.S.Fortifying Conditioner 
for damaged hair.
 I recently purchased the shampoo, so I now have the 
corresponding conditioner to put to the test.



2.

I have reviewed the Rève Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm from the French brand
NUXE several years ago, which is in the pot presentation and I loved it, 
as do so many and I'm excited to review their
rève de meil Lip Moisturising Stick


*NOW POSTED*




3.

To date I haven't been disappointed with any products from the French brand 
PAYOT 
and I was lucky to be sent a jar of their
Roselift Collagène Night Cream
which forms part of a Roseslift Collagène collection for the face.

They are all formulated to work in synergy to help firm and lift the skin.
I'm excited to give this product a trial, as it's perfectly suited to the needs of my skin,
at my age and I always love reviewing prestige or luxe skin care products,
 so be sure and keep an eye open for my in-depth review in a couple of months time.



Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of the above 
and your opinions...





No comments:

Post a Comment