11 June 2020

KIEHL'S CALENDULA & ALOE SOOTHING HYDRATION MASQUE {REVIEW} #TBT POST

I've gone back to a review that I posted back in July 2017 for todays 
ThrowBack Thursday Post
and I do love a good face mask and Kiehl's ticks all my masking boxes with a 
couple from their collection.There is a Pink Link below to one of my other faves.
The Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque is now available 
in South Africa at Kiehl's stores countrywide.


~~~~~~


The "Tell It All" name of this latest face mask offering from Kiehl's, sounded wonderful and I sensed I would like this mask before I even I tried the product.

2017 is my year for masking and so far I've successfully changed from a once a month mask person to a weekly multi masking addict...

I've already discovered and included a Kiehl's mask into my beauty regime and you can read my rave review on the Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energising Masque here
This Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque helps to soothe, hydrate, and reduce signs of skin distress. This masque is incredibly lightweight, refreshing and the cooling gel  soothes immediately upon application.



With continued use of Kiehl’s calendula & aloe vera face masque, skin is revitalised for a healthy-looking complexion, however after only one application I can't vouch for this, but I have no doubts that it will, as it's formulated with hand-picked Calendula flower petals, which are packed with soothing and anti-inflammatory properties and
Aloe Vera is well known for nourishing and hydrating the skin by increasing the water content of the cells.

This masque can be used on all skin types and is gentle enough to use up to 3 x a week and should be applied as a visible layer and left for 5 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.


KIEHL'S
Calendula & Aloe Soothing 
Hydration Masque
100mls

R
Unfortunately this soothing gem isn't available yet in South Africa.
860


£
43.50


$
45


Available at Edgars Online




No comments:

Post a Comment