15 October 2019

ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN ADVANCED EYE TREATMENT {REVIEW}

The #1 British skincare brand Elemis, for me, conjures up a vision of
Luxurious premium face and body products used in some of the most beautiful and exquisite salons and hotel Spas around the world.
It's also a brand that I've never really used before, other than a massage oil many years
ago, but recently I received three products that were gifted and not by the brand.

My eye area has always been an area of concern, so I'm always willing
to spend and try new eye products that speak to me and everything on the front of this
box piqued my interest.

Elemis
Pro-Collagen 
Advanced Eye Treatment

This anti-ageing eye serum forms part of a much wider range of Pro-Collagen products that ELEMIS have on offer and upon further investigation I discovered ELEMIS have an extensive collection of eye products including an eye mask, which I have bought and will
be including in my November reviews.



This advanced eye treatment targets the fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area, smoothing skin for a more youthful appearance. 

Formulated with protein rich actives and a super active Padina Pavonica 
and Blue Flower Linseed that help tone and firm, whilst a sophisticated Amino Acid complex attracts and locks moisture deep into the skin. 

The combination of exceptional moisturisation and regeneration supports fragile skin without overloading it.
This fragrance free, weightless gel feels comfortable on the skin and it is lightweight and you can hardly tell that you have any product around the eye.



This anti-ageing eye serum is ideal for 30's + and can be used both morning and evening, however for my age I would recommend this product to be used daily in the morning and then I personally would use a heavier more active anti-ageing eye serum at night.

Unfortunately I was somewhat underwhelmed with this product for the first few weeks
of use and I was dreading writing this review, however I have done a full 180 on my
opinions, which again confirms that with most skincare products you have to give the product a good 8 weeks before forming a fair review and as you know I often only write my reviews after 12 weeks of daily use.

Initially I felt this product was one of those ineffective, notice no difference, type of eye products, I persevered and I started to notice, not with the deep lines, but with the fine lines, as they became way softer and without doubt, the skin under the eye took on a smoother appearance.

My only criticism of this product- is the nozzle - don't depress fully as you will dispense way too much product and it's not easy to slightly press it down, so I do feel that over the weeks I have wasted product.

Whilst I would recommend this eye product I personally wouldn't buy another,
as ELEMIS have so many other wonderful eye products that I would rather opt to
try something different.

Talking of something different I now have 6 ELEMIS products in my possession,
so expect more reviews in the future and as always they will be honest and properly
tested.



Elemis
Pro-Collagen 
Advanced Eye Treatment
15ml


R
1,075


£
46


$
68






No comments:

Post a Comment