30 September 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {OCTOBER 2020}

 I only have two products under review during October and this is
planned, as I have so many products on the go, that I've still to finish and
post my reviews on, that I really don't want to add more.





1.

PERCY & REED
FINISHING POLISH


PERCY & REED will be more familiar to my UK readers, as we do not 
have this British hair brand in SA.
This award winning A-List hairdressing duo (PERCY & REED) launched 
their own product line following the success of their hair salon
back in 2007.
As you may already know, I'm not a huge user of hair smoothing/finishing
 products, as I received this product in a Beauty Advent Calendar last year,
 so it's finally getting its day, here on Beauty Shout Box.


2.

BIODERMA
SENSIBIO H2O


I cannot believe that I'm only trying out now, the iconic 
BIODERMA Sensibio H2O
which is a Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution.
Over the years I have put to the test many Micellar Waters, some
from drustore brands and others from mid and high-end brands and I 
always prefer the drugstore brands, as they not only seem to do
a more efficient cleanse, but they're more friendly on the beauty budget.
The BIODERMA has been around for years and in fact was the 
first Micellar Water that I was aware of, which makes it all the more
 baffling as to why I'm only trying it out...now!




No comments:

Post a Comment