8 September 2020

URBAN DECAY STAY NAKED CORRECTING CONCEALER {REVIEW}

I recently took advantage of the URBAN DECAY 50% Off Sale and used it
as a way to stock up on some of my much loved tried and tested products and at
the same time I popped into my basket a couple of products that I've been 
wanting to try out.
If you would like to check out what I bought in the big sale then click on the
 Pink Link below
 and for all those much loved faves you will find Pink Links
within the Sale Haul post.

Similarly with a mascara ,I'm always the hunt for a "best" concealer one to
help conceal and camouflage my problem area and that's my dark circles under the 
eyes along with redness around my nose area.

The 
STAY NAKED 
CORRECTING CONCEALER, 
on paper, seemed to be the one and I couldn't pass by the opportunity to purchase 
one at half the normal price.



The URBAN DECAY NAKED Collection is the Holy Grail of the URBAN DECAY 
product line-up and to accompany their hugely popular long wearing, full coverage
 Stay Naked Foundation, the Stay Naked Concealer is a perfect side-kick for the 50 foundation shades, as there are 25 shades of concealer with nine intensities, three master tones and five undertones to camouflage, accentuate and sculpt as you see fit.

The patented, wave-tip applicator makes it easy to get the right level of coverage. Use the flat side for precise, light application or lean into the curve for a heavier dose of product.

As with many duel sided applicators I tend to just apply and not worry too much
as to which side I'm using and this applicator was no exception. I still found it easy and effortless to apply, especially under the eye area.
This product is suitable for all skin types, its vegan and cruelty free.


Under advice I opted for 30NN a light neutral with a neutral undertone, which seemed to be an ideal shade for my skin tone.
The Stay Naked concealer is a buildable, full coverage concealer that is
 long wearing (up to 24hrs),waterproof and doesn't transfer.
I enjoyed that it had a breathable, flexible formula and didn't look cakey, 
or dry despite giving a matte finish.

Even though the formula is ultra-pigmented,it's also lightweight and it covered
the darkness under my eyes and the redness around my nose surprisingly well.
Not having used the Stay Naked Foundation myself I would imagine, used with
its namesake concealer, it would be a formidable "Stay All Day" duo and I can
understand the love for this combo.

URBAN DECAY 
STAY NAKED
CORRECTING CONCEALER
10.2g

R
400

£
23


$
29




No comments:

Post a Comment