20 September 2020

SUNDAY SAMPLE

Several weeks ago I was sent some HUXLEY samples with my Dermastore order 
and amongst them was this very interesting sample sachet of
SECRET OF SAHARA BODY OIL
MOROCCAN GARDENER



For those that are not familiar, Huxley is a contemporary skincare brand 
from South Korea. 
Their formulations respect the skin barrier with minimalist, 
plant-derived ingredients. 
The key ingredient found in all Huxley products is Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil, 
a desert cactus and real wonder of nature.

Huxley Moroccan Gardener Body Oil promises t be a light and luxurious body product containing Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil in addition to 
Huxley’s signature scent. 
It respects and supports the skin barrier whilst offering a heightened skincare experience. Not being a huge fan of body oils I'm curious to see if this one
 will see me having a change of heart.
So pop back next week to find out just what I thought about this body oil

Let me know if you have used this product and what your personal 
thoughts are...

No comments:

Post a Comment