16 September 2020

BYTERRY HYALURONIC HYDRA-FOUNDATION {REVIEW}

Over the last couple of years I've become a little obsessed with BYTERRY products, whether it be her skincare or make-up.
Having been lucky enough to have been sent some of her products as PR from Metropolitan Cosmetics.
I have also purchased several and I will leave the Pink Link below so you can catch 
up on my previous reviews. 

Thankfully BYTERRY products are available exclusively in South Africa at
and they have an excellent online delivery service, if like me you don't live near 
one of their 3 beautiful Johannesburg stores.

Now this particular treatment foundation has  been on my beauty wishlist since
its launch back in 2019 and I managed to place an order during lockdown.


BYTERRY Hyaluronic Hydra-Foundation
As usual I had heard so many rave reviews and that always makes me a little
wary, but upon reading the wonderful benefits of this super charged
foundation I couldn't settle until I had tried it for myself.





Promoted as hardworking, luminous and weightless, which I 100% agree with, the Hyaluronic Hydra-Foundation floods skin with moisture, delivering seamless coverage
 with an ultra-fine texture. 
Even though its formulated to suit all skin types, it's a particularly good foundation 
for dry skin, working to plump out wrinkles and fine lines and create a matte luminous finish, now I'm not aware of too many mature women that enjoy a matte finish 
from their foundation, as I'm sure most will agree, that we need all the glow we can muster from our skincare and make-up, so don't be put off by the "matte" word 
as the foundation contains light-reflecting pigments that create that
"lit-from-within" luminous glow.

This unique formula infuses the skin with Hyaluronic Acid to trap moisture like a magnet, 
locking it into the skin for long-lasting hydration. 
Special ‘Skin-Fit’ technology controls shine and ensures the formula stays 
put all day while SPF30 protects against UV rays.


They don't have an extensive range of shades only 15 and they're broken down into
 5 Cool, 5 Neutral and 5 Warm tones and to help you in choosing 
the correct shade when you order online from Metropolitan Cosmetics 
they thoughtfully include a sample of your ordered shade, so you can test before 
you actually open the full size, thus allowing for a return.
This worked perfectly for me and I was a match for 
300N (medium fair neutral)


The easy to use a dropper delivers a precise custom application tailored to the 
look you want, is a feature that I've been enjoying, so:
2 drops for sheer coverage 
4 drops for medium coverage
 6 drops for full coverage.
Can be applied with a beauty sponge, foundation brush or your trusty fingertips.




This product has a Vegan formula with no animal-derived ingredients.

Even though this foundation is on the runny side, which did take a little getting

used to, it didn't disappoint and lived up to all my expectations, as it seems 
everything that I have tried from BYTERRY does.
As I'm getting older I find myself gravitating more to a treatment foundation,
one that has skincare benefits combined with a more natural 2nd skin feel and one that
doesn't settle into my pesky lines and wrinkles and I think BYTERRY 
have nailed it with this product.

Treatment foundations unfortunately come in more expensive and this little 
skin plumping gem from BYTERRY is no exception, but it's a shift in the 
beauty budget that needs to be factored in, as our skin ages and its
one I'm happy to do... 




BYTERRY
HYALURONIC HYDRA-FOUNDATION
30ml


R
1,375



£
49








No comments:

Post a Comment