22 September 2020

L'OCCITANE INVIGORATING FACE & EYE MASK POD {REVIEW}

This unfortunately was not an intended purchase, but rather one of those 
in-store impulse add on sales that was not considered, because if I had, 
I would have reminded myself about the last time I bought one
of these mono dose pod face masks from L'Occitane was a complete waste of money and the whole episode left me somewhat disappointed and to honest slightly angry with myself that I didn't take the product back and complain.
To read my full review and issues with another mono dose mask

grabbed my attention with this particular mask, they do a variety of pod masks for various skin types and conditions, was the fact that this mask could be 
used on both the face and around the eye area...Sold!


This mask is Ideal for all skin types, this face & eyes mask and promises to immediately revives tired skin 
(dull complexion, dehydrated skin, under-eye puffiness) 
and provides protection and hydration to the skin.

Formulated with melon from Provence and vitamin C, both known for their 
super-antioxidant properties, it helps to fight against the dull complexion.

Skin regains its healthy glow. Under-eye puffiness is minimised. 
The complexion around the eye is boosted.



Once you peel back the seal on the pod, a wonderful delicate melon fragrance 
is what hits you first and the mask has a beautiful light, melting sorbet texture
and one that I can't say I've experienced previously.

The 6ml pod may last for 3 applications, as opposed to one application
and as I've said before this format does work out to be
a very expensive way to mask ongoing, but ideal for travel.

This mask can be used 3 ways:

1. Apply a generous layer on a clean and dry face
.
2. Apply around the eye area and leave for 5 minutes.

3. Apply all over face, neck and around the eye area.

With all methods leave it on for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with water.

Use 1 to 2 a week.


You can pop it into the fridge before usage for extra cooling effects
and I highly recommend this, as it makes for the most wonderful
invigorating, refreshing mask ever and I loved it.
My skin felt fresh, revived and surprisingly smooth and the jar purchase is on
 the cards and without doubt this will become
a firm favourite in my "mask wardrobe" and is ideal for when my skin 
is needing a quick 5 minute pick me up mask.



L'OCCITANE 
INVIGORATING 
FACE & EYE MASK 
6ml/75ml


R
85/525


£
4.50/29.00


$
8.50/34.00






No comments:

Post a Comment