1 September 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {SEPTEMBER 2020}

Every month I review a variety of face, body and hair care products and
whilst each month I'm excited to try out the products that I've either bought
 myself or on occasion have been kindly sent by the brand to review, 
some months my excitement goes up a notch and this coming month 
is one of those...

I have two make-up products that I couldn't resist buying, my very first
 Korean skincare product 
purchase and a new product launch from a brand that I
am trying for the first time, hence my elevated excitement levels.



1.

HUXLEY
SECRET OF SAHARA CREAM
GLOW AWAKENING

Huxley is a contemporary skincare brand that hails from South Korea and
has quickly gained a global presence and of the many Korean Beauty brands
available and there are MANY, Huxley was the brand that I had heard of.

Some months back I ordered the KBT Glowing Beauty Box collaboration 
between Dermastore and KissBlush&Tell. 
The box contained 3 full-size Glow enhancing products from Avène, 
Exuviance and of course Huxley and they were all products and two
 were even brands that I hadn't tried before, so it was a no brainer 
to order this box, which also offered a 
decent saving over buying each item separately.

I have recently posted reviews on two of the products that were in the
 box and now the 
Huxley Glow Awakening Cream is the last product for me to review.
 Click on the Pink Links to read those reviews

Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish Review

Avène Soothing Radiance Mask Review

Huxley Glow Awakening Cream is a medium-weight brightening 
antioxidant moisturiser. 
It protects the skin from environmental stressors, leaving skin hydrated 
and with a healthy-looking glow
 and is suitable for all skin types, as always you will have to
give me 2-3 months for me to use fully and get back to you
 with my thoughts.

*NOW POSTED*



2.

URBAN DECAY
STAY NAKED
CORRECTING CONCEALER


I'm  a huge fan of URBAN DECAY and I couldn't resist their very recent 
50% OFF SALE
I used it as an opportunity to restock on some of my faves from the brand
 and I did buy 3 make-up items that I'd never tried before, well how could I
 miss out on taking advantage of the half price discount!
If you would like to read my URBAN DECAY SALE HAUL Click Here
I've heard great things about the STAY NAKED CONCEALER and I do love me
a good concealer, so check back during this month to read my review.


*NOW POSTED*




3.

URBAN DECAY
PERVERSION
VOLUMIZING MASCARA


If you have been around here for some years you will
know that I also love a good mascara and I have written so many
reviews on all price ranges and some of my favourites just so happen to be
from very affordable drugstore brands.
Sadly this isn't a drugstore priced mascara, but it promises lashes that are 
Bigger,Blacker & Badder, 
so I'm really looking forward to putting this mascara to the test.

*NOW POSTED*




4.

SVR 
VITAMIN C ANTIOXIDANT 
FOAM MASK


This exfoliating, brightening face mask was kindly sent to me from the 
brand and of all skincare products an exfoliator is my favourite and
 should be a non negotiable product in everyones skin care routine.
This newly launched face mask speaks my beauty language, as i
exfoliates, smoothes and illuminates the skin’s complexion. 
The mask is interestingly packaged in an aerosol format, 
optimising the efficacy and properties of the stabilised vitamin C 
by preventing it from coming into contact with air and light.
So be sure to pop back to see how I rate this can of foamy goodness.

*NOW POSTED*

No comments:

Post a Comment