6 September 2020

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JULY & AUGUST 2020}

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending all of these products
that I've reviewed over the past two months, as they have to be some of the best 
products that I have tested over the 8 years of me writing my blog.
There are 3 skincare products and a treatment foundation.
To read all the full reviews on these fantastic products click on the 
Pink Links below.



1.

AVÈNE 
SOOTHING RADIANCE 
MASK




Having used the French skincare brand Avène since it was first launched in 
South Africa I cannot believe this Soothing Radiance Mask has escaped my attention.
I'm so glad that I've finally discovered it and it's a mask that I highly recommend
as a must have face mask in your masking collection.
It's a non drying true moisture bath that leaves your skin refreshed, 
calm and comforted. Ideal for application post peels, after sunburn, if your skin feels tight, 
irritated, or just simply dehydrated and dull.



~~~~~~

2.

ZELENS
YOUTH GLOW
FOUNDATION




This was a first for me as, it was the first time using anything from this
cutting edge of high-performance, age-defying American skin care brand
ZELENS and I was blown away.
This next generation, reviving treatment foundation helps reduce signs of stress
 and fatigue while creating a perfectly smooth, even-toned complexion 
with a glowing finish.
Even though I only reviewed this product from a sample I already have it on
my wish list.


~~~~~~

3.

EXUVIANCE
TRIPLE MICRODERMABRASION
FACE POLISH



This is also another first for me as I've never tried any products from the 
Dermatologist developed brand 
EXUVIANCE
Exfoliating products are my beauty "thing" and this one did not disappoint 
and its become one of my favourite exfoliators of all time.

The Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish is a completely 
innovative exfoliator that masters a triple-action approach to skin transformation
 in a single yet powerful treatment. It contains a unique blend of physical, chemical and enzyme rejuvenators and I love the product.



~~~~~~



4.

LUMENE
NORDIC HYDRA
INTENSE 24H MOISTURISER

LUMENE from Finland is a brand that I have been soo enjoying and I
will be discovering more of in the future, but sadly it's not available in
South Africa.
This delightful clean fresh fragranced cream is light, almost soufflé like, 
quick absorbing and intensely hydrating from the very first application.






No comments:

Post a Comment