13 September 2020

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {SEPTEMBER 2020}

There are 3 products in today's QPR post and I have given 2 products a 10/10
score, which I don't think has happened before...


1.

Brand : NATUR VITAL 
Product : SOS FORTIFYING HAIR MASK
Size : 300ml
Price R109


Currently I'm using the shampoo and conditioner from the same range and
as mentioned in my July QPR post I've been loving this combo and it prompted me 
to buy the corresponding Hair Mask.
This mask claims to restructure the hair fibre from deep inside,while nourshing 
the root of the hair and increasing the resistance to breaking recommended
 for repairing weakened air. This intense conditioner is ideal for hair that has been damaged and needs some tender loving care. 
Having used it several times now I'm loving the softness this trio of products
gives to my hair, without overloading and weighing my hair down with product,
 so it's a big thumbs up for this mask.
Available at DISCHEM


Verdict : 8/10



~~~~~~ 


2.

Brand : INOAR
Product : HYDRATING SANITIZER GEL
Size : 500ml
Price R150



This new INOAR Argan Oil-infused antiseptic hand sanitizer gel has a unique formula 
that's nourishing and non-sticky and after all the hand sanitisers we've gone through
over the past 6 months, this is by far the favourite in our house.
It contains 70% alcohol ensuring that 99,9% of bacteria, viruses and germs are 
immediately eliminated, BUT, leaves your skin feeling nourished, moisturized
and soft, due to the inclusion of Argan Oil. 
Inoar’s new Sanitizer is gentle on even the most sensitive, damaged and dry hands. ⁠
Available at leading Hair Salons and online www.inoar.co.za



Verdict : 10/10



~~~~~~ 


3.

Brand : BYTERRY
Product : OMBRE BLACKSTAR CREAM EYESHADOW
Size : 1.64g
Price R660


I actually reviewed this BYTERRY Cream eyeshadow stylo back in January
and as you will see from that review I raved about it and since then it's become 
a firm favourite of mine.
I have since added another shade to my collection called Frozen Quartz and this soft
pink/brown shade is so flattering especially for the more mature of us 
and as I said in my full review they're super easy to apply, so if you're not so confident anymore with applying powder eyeshadows, then I highly recommend this product
as it's very forgiving with application and is easy to blend that you can't go
wrong...
Available at metropolitan cosmetics



Verdict : 10/10



~~~~~~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment