11 April 2021

SUNDAY SAMPLE

 

This weeks Sunday Sample is slightly different, as it comes in the form
of a powder foundation from benefit


The
 hello happy 
Velvet Powder Foundation
is presented on a card and comes with a small square application sponge
and a heart shaped quantity of powder foundation to try.
My sample shade is 4 Medium Neutral, which looks like it would
be a good shade match for me.
Touted as a dual coverage velvety smooth powder foundation it can be
 used in two ways:
For a light coverage sweep over the face with a brush and for a medium/full
coverage apply with the sponge.
It claims to offer a 12 hour natural matte finish.


I have used their Flawless Brightening Foundation from the same
 hello happy range of foundations and enjoyed it immensely.
I have just checked and my shade with that foundation was also a 4.
I haven't used a powder foundation for absolutely years, so I'm looking 
forward to giving this one a trial and I just hope there is enough of the 
product on the card to cover my large face....


No comments:

Post a Comment