19 April 2021

BURTS BEES LIP SHIMMER {REVIEW}

Having only been introduced to US brand BURT'S BEES recently,
so far, the one product that I've tried has really impressed me. 
To read my review on the
 BURT'S BEES Moisturising Mango Lip Balm

BURT'S BEES appear to be THE NATURAL "go to" for all things Lip Care.



The Burt's Bees lip shimmer comes in a slim tube 
(I do believe that the packaging is changing slightly)
and are available in 11 shimmering shades and the shade that I tried 
was Grapefruit, however there are a couple more shades in the line up below
 that I would love to try next time.





 The luminous lip shimmers glide on with the perfect complement of 
moisture and touch of delicate colour. 
Enriched with with my fave Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Sunflower Oils,
 beeswax and antioxidant rich fruit oils to moisturize, nourish 
and soften lips naturally without any stickiness.

The 100% natural moisturizing lip tint has a smooth texture that looks 
great alone or over the top of your favourite lipstick and
I found it to work well over the top of all my lip shades. 
The inclusion of Peppermint gives the lips that fresh invigorated plump
 feel which I personally loved.

The packaging makes it so convenient to carry in your purse 
or in your pocket, as it takes up no space at all, again a feature I enjoyed 
and overall on performance and presentation the
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
 gets the
Beauty Shout box seal of approval...





BURT'S BEES
LIP SHIMMER
2.6g


R
99


£
5.99


$
4.99


Burt's Bees products are available from Dischem/Takealot


No comments:

Post a Comment