25 April 2021

ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN CLEANSING BALM {REVIEW}

 Prior to using any products from the UK Skincare brand
ELEMIS
there were two particular products that stood out in my mind, the
 Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and the Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
These are just two of the many iconic skincare products within this
luxury range.



My journey with ELEMIS started several years ago and for the past 6 months
ELEMIS products mainly feature in my daily skincare regime.
I have plans to write a blogpost under my "Lets Talk About" title re my journey 
with ELEMIS products so far and which ones I highly recommend etc.


My collection of ELEMIS received a huge boost at Christmas as I was gifted
the fantastic ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN Stars of The Show gift set 
and I cannot express how much joy this collection of skincare products 
has brought me. Sadly it's no longer available, but I'm sure the up-coming 
Christmas gifting offering will have something very similar.
If you would like to read my post on the contents of this special gift set

I have already reviewed around 8/9 ELEMIS products so far and there are 
more reviews coming in the future, so if you would like to read up before
 you buy then click here
 
The ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing balm was part of the above gift set
and being a recent convert to cleansing balms I was excited to give it
a "cleansing whirl".
My current favourite award winning Cleansing Balm is from EVE LOM 
so it has some serious competition, as the EVE LOM CLEANSER 
is not only highly acclaimed in the beauty sphere, but also by me, as I 
personally rate it as the best cleanser I have ever used!
to read why I love this cleanser so much click here
As skin ages, it begins to lose the solid architecture of its youth 
Pro-Collagen was created with this in mind. Developed with incredible, ultra-hydrating marine actives and cutting-edge science, these formulas deliver intense, skin-plumping hydration to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
 World-renowned for having heavenly textures and surreal results, 
this award-winning range leaves skin looking and feeling more youthful than ever.

As the first product in the Pro-Collagen skincare routine the
 ELEMIS Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm 
is also a much loved award winning cleansing product.
It very effectively removes make-up, daily grime and excess oil effectively
 and effortlessly. 
The formula is infused with luxurious natural oils and anti-ageing ingredients 
that work to remove impurities without stripping or drying the skin.
(The oils do separate, so you may have to mix)

The Key Ingredients include:
Padina Pavonica:
promotes skin elasticity and cell vitality.
Mimosa Flower Wax:
 hydrates and retains moisture in the skin.
Starflower Oil:
 maintains moisture levels.
Almond, Coconut, & Shea Oils:
 nourish and condition.
Elderberry Seed Oil:
 firms and plumps.
Wheatgerm:
 contains vitamins E and F, enriches and nourishes the skin.
Vitamin E:
 is a potent antioxidant that protects against free radical damage.



Can be used on all skin types, daily for deep cleansing and weekly as
a mask.

How to Use:

(I personally used only for those days when I wore full make-up as part of 
my double cleanse or on days where I felt like my skin just needed a
good deep cleanse). 
Warm into the palms and then massage over the face, neck and décolleté
 with light circular massage movements. 
(avoid eye area)
Moisten fingertips and continue to massage.
Remove with a warm, damp cotton cleansing cloth.
(The product comes with its own branded cloth but any face cloth/flannel will do)

The balm can also be used as an intensive and relaxing mask
once or twice a week, leave on for 10 minutes and remove.
(Such a wonderful treatment and highly recommend)

This cleansing/treatment balm, for me, offers a triple experience for the skin, 
its a very luxurious and effective deep cleansing oil,
 it also nourishes the skin like you
 would expect a balm to and finally it hydrates the skin like a cleansing milk 
and this along with its divine menthol/herbal fragrance just adds to the
 appeal of this product.

This cleanser turns the mundane cleansing stage of your skin care routine 
into a what feels like a super indulgent "spa like" deep cleanse that leaves 
your skin soft, supple and glowingly clean and I'm hooked and like so 
many others out there I'm now a huge fan of the
ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN CLEANSING BALM...


ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN 
CLEANSING BALM
100g


R
959


£
44

$
64


ELEMIS is available in South Africa
online

and in selected salons and spas


No comments:

Post a Comment