13 April 2021

ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN SUPER SERUM ELIXIR {REVIEW}

This ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir was another inclusion 
in my wonderful ELEMIS Christmas gift set and to be honest, I don't think I 
would ever have contemplated it's purchase.
I've become rather lazy with serums over the last few years
and whilst I do use regularly, I do go through naughty stages where I don't.
On reflection I was more diligent with serum use in my 30's and 40's than
I have been in my 50's, so I welcomed this Pro-Collagen addition to my
current ELEMIS regime.

If you would like to read my past ELEMIS reviews


As skin ages, it begins to lose the solid architecture of its youth and the
Pro-Collagen was created with this in mind. 
Developed with incredible, ultra-hydrating marine actives and cutting-edge science, these formulas deliver intense, skin-plumping hydration to smooth the 
appearance of lines and wrinkles.

The ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir is anti-ageing concentrate that
has been formulated to plump, smooth and nourish
 the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, 
for a more youthful look.

Powered by a unique blend of intelligent bio-actives including Tri-Peptides, 
African Birch Bark, Red Seaweed and Padina Pavonica,
 this concentrated anti-wrinkle elixir claims to leave the skin feeling firmer 
with improved elasticity. 
The formula is also infused with Hyaluronic Acid and Omega-rich Camelia Oil 
to provide superior moisturisation, for a visibly smoother, plumper look.




It's a super easy serum to incorporate into your daily beauty regime, apply morning 
and/or evening under your moisturiser or night cream.
It can be used by all skin types.
Dispense 1 to 2 pumps (I found one pump was enough) onto fingertips and
 massage upwards onto a cleansed face, neck and décolleté, but
this super serum can also be used as a specific line and wrinkle treatment.
I chose to apply all over the face and neck in the morning and as a concentrated specific line treatment at night.
Despite the sizing only being 15 mls it does offer a good pricing when it 
comes to the cost per application, as a little does spreads a long way.
N.B It is important to shake this product well before use to mix the ingredients.

I have been using this serum now for nearly 3 months and this concentrated
active serum has been an absolute pleasure to use.
This lightweight oil/cream formula glides beautifully onto the skin and has
an almost silk like feel.
It's not the fastest absorbing serum and that's ok, as it's one of the nicest
serum formulas that I've tried in a very long while.

The clue to how good this serum is lies in its name "Super Serum".
My skin has been feeling "SUPER"and incredibly plump, so much so that my forehead furrows and lines have definitely softened.
I've found it to be very efficient on the moisturising front and post application
the skin has a lovely sheen and smoothness to it.

If you are looking for an easy to use, fuss free, yet effective anti-ageing 
product that tackles those major ageing concerns, then the
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Super Serum is certainly one to consider.



PRO-COLLAGEN
SUPER SERUM
ELIXIR
15ml


R
1260


$
78.50


£
53



My favourite retailers of ELEMIS products are:

The Red Carnation Hotels & Spas



No comments:

Post a Comment