15 April 2021

CAUDALIE MOISTURISING MASK #TBT REVIEW

Todays Throwback Thursday post dates back to January 2019 and it
was at the time where I was loving all things Caudalie
and without question I still do adore this French skincare brand and I have written
 many reviews over the paste 4 years or so and if you would like to read my 
previous Caudalie product reviews click here

The Moisturising Mask was a SKIN SAVER for my skin, as I had two overseas winter trips
 that took my skin from the weather highs in South Africa to the weather lows in
Europe and the UK.
By the way I have since purchased the full size.

~~~~~~

After buying several Caudalie products whilst overseas in November I was given 
several samples to try and the Moisturising Mask was amongst them.
 I purposely left this sample to take back over to the UK with me, as I knew that two
 trips back to back could potentially throw my skin into a bit of "skincare spin".
Fortunately my "skincare spin" didn't happen and that was partially due to
other Caudalie products that I'm trying out 
(but more about those in the future).
Originating in vineyards in Bordeaux, Caudalie recycles the grape seed oil usually thrown 
away during harvesting to produce pioneering natural formula's that create an effective
 and luxurious beauty range.

Having used a couple of Caudalie products previously I now
have several more to try out and I can already see that this French Skincare brand
is going to be a firm favourite of mine.

After 3 weeks in the cold winter of Europe and then home to South Africa 
for just 3 weeks and back again to the UK for 3 weeks you can imagine my skin 
was feeling parched, and somewhat stressed.
This surprisingly lightweight Moisturising Mask is the ultimate treatment and 
certainly packs a beauty punch for dehydration. 
Enriched with powerful, antioxidant-rich grape extracts – vinolevure to soothe and strengthen, grape seed oil to nourish and hyaluronic acid to attract and retain much-needed moisture – this revitalising mask infuses skin with precious nutrient to restore radiance and leave skin looking plump and dewy. 

The sachet sample allowed for two generous applications and is applied in 
the normal way.
Apply a thick layer twice a week on face, neck, and around the eye area. 
Leave on for 15 minutes, then massage in the excess. 
Follow with serum and/or moisturiser.

My skin felt super moisturised, comforted & soothed.
This mask just bathes your skin in everything it requires on the hydration and
moisture front and after just two applications 
there were no visible signs any of the climatic damage that had taken place
 over the past 9 weeks.
I also enjoy that this mask can be used around the eye contour.
Hopefully I will have purchased the full size before I head back to SA, as this is
a must have mask....



CAUDALIE
MOISTURISING MASK
75ml


R
495
565
(Available at SkinsCosmetics)


£
22


$
39


20



                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment