21 November 2021

CLARINS TOTAL EYE LIFT {REVIEW}

 I've always been an advocate for the use of Eye Creams, having used myself
since my very early 20's and my eye area is in pretty good condition 
considering my age.
Some months back, in a Modern Beauty Box, I received a full size of the 
Clarins Total Eye Lift

This award winning product was specifically created to enhance the entire 
eye area from temple to temple. 
I personally have been using my eye creams from temple to temple for
many, many years, so for me this is nothing new, but if you have been
only using under the eye area, then I highly recommend that you apply 
your eye creams up the sides of the eye area to the temples and across
the bridge of your and the area between your eyebrows.
 
CLARINS claim that this award-winning, naturally powerful, all-in-one, 
anti-aging eye cream targets wrinkles, crow's feet, dark circles, 
and puffiness for a visible eye lift in 60 seconds flat!

Total Eye Lift is infused with four potent plant extracts
 two of which help to promote this instant “lift” effect.

Horse Chestnut
Its aescin helps to brighten shadowy areas.

Albizia
This extract promotes skin firmness and radiance.

Harungana
This organic extract helps to tighten skin

Guarana
This organic extract helps to reduce the appearance of bags

  
Suitable for all ages, sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
To apply,
 dab gently onto the eye contour and eyelids, and smooth gently between
 the eyebrows and on the temples.
AM & PM.




Having heard some wonderful reviews about this "all in one" & "do it all"
eye cream I was expecting great results, but sadly I can't say I
experienced any "greatness", my findings were simply
 "its a good all round eye cream" albeit a rather pricey one
and I have reviewed so many better eye creams at lower price points.

I found this eye cream, due to it being a fine emulsion, smoothing and
easy to apply. It offered enough moisture and comfort to the skin,
that was once I managed to dispense the cream onto my finger. 
Total Eye Life is packaged in recyclable, airless glass container and
some days it worked and other days it would only work after much pumping
and to be honest I found it quite irritating for a R1000+ eye cream and 
for this irritating issue alone, I doubt I would re-purchase.

For all Clarins lovers their SA website will be having a 
Black Friday Less 35%.


CLARINS
TOTAL EYE LIFT
15ml


R
1,120


$
89


£
58


No comments:

Post a Comment