7 November 2021

CHANEL LES BEIGES WATER-FRESH TINT {REVIEW}

Considering that my entire working life has revolved around the beauty
and cosmetic industry I feel slightly embarrassed that I have never
bought anything from CHANEL BEAUTÉ not even one of their many iconic
 fragrances. 

So how did I arrive at today, reviewing one of their tint products
CHANEL LES BEIGES WATER-FRESH TINT


Launched a couple of years ago I was intrigued by this product
and having tried a sample (or should I say a bit in a pot, not
very CHANEL like) I was tempted, very tempted.

On the cutting edge of microfluidic technologies in the cosmetics field, 
CHANEL creates EAU DE TEINT, the first water-fresh tint by CHANEL.

Having put this temptation to one side due to its price point
I was only able to purchase the product very recently thanks to a discount
voucher combined with my quarterly Woolworths Rewards voucher
 that enabled me to acquire and not buy, as I paid R0'S.
Happy with my "freebie" I was unfortunately not so happy with the rather
indifferent service from the Sales Associates on both occasions.

This lightweight, hydrating and instantly refreshing, the ultra-light formula
 is composed of 75% water. 
Created with micro fluidic technology, micro-droplets of encapsulated 
pigments melt into the skin on contact creating a radiant bare-skin effect. 
It provides a softened, smooth finish, for an even complexion.



There are 8 shades on offer and I was torn between 
medium and medium plus and I'm glad I opted for the latter.
The included ergonomic brush blends the tint effortlessly
 into skin for an even and natural-looking application and in my opinion
 is key to this product, as it just doesn't apply the same if you use a sponge
 or your trusted fingers, so don't dismiss the brush (like I always do)
The high quality ergonomic brush made of both strong and soft fibres ensures 
optimal uniformity.

I also advise that you follow the application method:
Dispense a small amount of LES BEIGES EAU DE TEINT onto the back of 
your hand and use the brush to gently blend. 
Apply the transformed texture to the face in a circular motion for an even application.

LES BEIGES WATER-FRESH TINT 
may be used all over the face or on specific areas,
 either on its own, under or over foundation.
I personally have only tried the "use on its own" method and it's like 
no other product that I have ever tried and whilst it offers zero coverage
it does reveal a radiant, healthy, glowing and hydrated complexion 
and I absolutely love everything about this product, 
with one exception...THE PRICE!


CHANEL 
LES BEIGES 
WATER-FRESH TINT
30ml


R
1230

$
59

£
50



No comments:

Post a Comment