2 November 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {NOVEMBER 2021}

 Yes it's time for me to announce the products that I will be reviewing during November and I cannot quite believe there's only 2 months left of 2021.
I know I say it every month, but I do have some exciting products to
review in the upcoming weeks and that's because I'm rather choosy as to
which products I either buy or accept as PR gifts, of which there are
five this month.



1.
RAIN
BOTANICAL 
FACIAL EXFOLIATOR

More known for their bath, body and home fragrance RAIN launched a 
collection of skincare products back in 2019 and this is the 3rd product
from their Botanical skincare range that I have been gifted to try and as 
you may or not know, an exfoliator is my most loved skincare product,
as it delivers instant results, so I'm keen to see how this one performs
in relation to the many others that I have used since I was in my
early 20's, YES that's how long I having been weekly exfoliating
my skin.

To read my previous reviews


~~~~~~

2.
TATA HARPER
HYALURONIC GEL MOISTURISER

I was given this product as part of a PR invite to experience the
newly introduced TATA HARPER treatments at the
 Oyster Box Hotel Spa earlier this year and I have held it back to use
at the beginning of summer, so now is the ideal time to try this
weightless, hydrating daily moisturiser thats packed with 
37 High-Performance ingredients.
To read my previous posts on TATA HARPER


~~~~~~

3.
EVE LOM
RADIANCE FACE MIST

With age I'm drawn more and more to all things that promise
 Radiance or mention the word Radiance, as that is what the skin lacks
with the advancing years.
This product was one of my very rare impulse purchases, but having tried
a couple of EVE LOM products previously, so my interest was piqued.
I'm an avid user of facial sprays and combine with radiance enhancing
ingredients I have high hopes for this product. 

To read my previous reviews on EVE LOM


~~~~~~


AVÈNE 
TOLÉRANCE CONTROL




I was kindly sent this collection of the newly launched products
  AVÈNE TOLÉRANCE CONTROL 
 which have been formulated to both control and de-sensitise
skin that is Hypersentive, reactive, intolerant or allergic.
Apparently 1 in 2 women report have a hypersensitive skin, having
said this, my hubby has already fallen in love with the one product.
I will be reviewing these products in one post during this month and no
doubt hubby will throw in his findings.

There are 3 products available:

Tolérance Extremely Gentle Cleanser 

Tolérance Soothing Skin Recovery Cream
Tolérance Soothing Skin Recovery Balm


No comments:

Post a Comment