5 November 2021

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER 2021}

 If you've been around my blog for a while you will already know that I 
write a Monthly Favourites post that incorporates two months of my absolute
 "stand out" beauty products that I have personally tried, tested and reviewed
for YOU my readers and followers.
During September and October these 3 products all come 
highly recommended

1.
DIOR
LIP ADDICT
GLOW LIP BALM

Considering the price I was expecting great things from this product and 
on paper it was looking very promising.
No one can deny the beauty of the new couture case, it feels luxe in the hand
and has the most satisfying click, when you slide the inner tube into the
 chic outer pink case.
This extremely sensorial balmy balm reveals maximum comfort and care
 and the lips felt well hydrated for several hours.
Did it turn out to be as promising on the lips as it did on paper?
Yes it did and this product may have ignited a DIOR flame
to try further Lip Addict products and shades.





2.
BYTERRY 
BRIGHTENING CC PALETTE 
BEACH BOMB

Love Love Love this versatile Brightening CC Palette from BYTERRY.
To be absolutely honest I did not need anymore face palettes, but I found 
this one hard to resist, as its beauty extends to the box, the palette and 
the contents making it a "must have" for me.
These 4 beautiful shades can be used as brightening powders, 
glowy blushers, cheek highlighters or bronzers
The beautiful highlighting textures have been created to give your skin
 its glow back and that it certainly does.
The colour pay off is good and true and they're easy to apply and blend.
Do I regret buying, definitely NOT!




3.
STRIVECTIN 
SUPER-C RETINOL BRIGHTEN & CORRECT 
VITAMIN C SERUM

Together at last, the brightening power of Vitamin C and the correcting
 power of Retinol join forces in one supercharged, lightweight serum. 
This ultimate collaboration is a skincare science breakthrough from
StriVectin
and I highly recommend this serum, as it's easy to apply, 
it's 2 serums in one and most of all it works and is a great product
as an introduction to the wonders of Vitamin C and Retinol... 





Let me know in the comments below if any of these are your 
favourite skincare products.





No comments:

Post a Comment