9 November 2021

GATINEAU FLORACIL PLUS GENTLE EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER {REVIEW}

 I was recently re-connected with an old beauty favourite of mine
from the French skincare brand Gatineau, the Floracil Eye Make-up Remover
 and it was my eye remover of choice for many years.

Having added another eye make-up remover back in 2017 in the form
of the GATINEAU FLORACIL PLUS 
I thought I would put it to the test and see which I prefer.


This bi-phase updated formula has been formulated to instantly cleanse the 
delicate eye area of all traces of make-up, including long wear and
 waterproof mascara. 

Whilst I don't generally wear waterproof eye make-up, I do find that some
"Long Wear" eye products can be extremely difficult to remove, due to the 
richer pigments and more sophisticated formulas and often
require some extra help and this is where the Floracil Plus comes in.
There's no tugging or pulling on the delicate skin around the eye area
 and take it from me, for the more mature of us, we only want 
gentle when it comes to our eye make-up removal.
 
The Plus contains Aloe Vera,Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel and Vitamin E 
to protect and hydrate the eye area, whilst helping to condition the lashes.

Floracil Plus:
Deeply hydrates the eye area
Protects the skin
Decrease in puffiness and dark circles
Ophthalmologist tested
Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
 Fragrance Free

The Bi-phase formula is made up of 2 separated phases : Aqueous and oily.
Thanks to its light formulation, Floracil Plus will not leave a heavy, 
oily residue around the eye.
As with all Bi-phase products you must shake the product well before use. 
Pour onto 2 dampened cotton pads and place over each eye. 
Allow make-up to dissolve and wipe away.
Wipe the upper lid clean with downward movements to minimize eye-lash loss. 
Use upward movements to cleanse the bottom eye.

Whilst both Floracil options do a fantastic, yet gentle job at removing
 eye make-up, the Plus version does seem to have an edge, as it 
effortlessly melts away all traces of make-up .

I really think the decision, as to which you buy, would depend on a couple
of things:

 1.
Whether you enjoy a Bi-phase formula, as I know some people don't.

2.
How much eye make-up you wear

 3.
Is it waterproof or long wearing or normal.

 However I can highly recommend both and considering that I now 
have both
I think that's how it will stay and I will switch between the 2, 
as and when needed.



GATINEAU
FLORACIL PLUS
EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER
118mls



R
230


£
19




No comments:

Post a Comment