14 November 2021

RECENT EMPTIES {NOVEMBER 2021}

 Being my last "Recent Empties" post for 2021 I've 5 products that I have
 recently emptied and that's always a good and expensive sign, as they need
 to be replaced.
Having been in use for many months they're looking a
"little worse for wear" and in some cases downright grubby, but all
have been lovingly used and enjoyed.
As always I will link my full reviews on each product below via the
Pink Links


L-R


CLEAN RESERVE
 CITROEN FIG
EDP

I love my Clean Reserve Citroen Fig and if I'm not mistaken this is my
2nd 100ml empty. It really has become one of my all-time favourites,
as I just love the top notes of fig, ginger, and lemon oil that will brings you an immediate burst of citrus, followed by the middle notes of cardamom, mint, copaiba, and mandarin, then the base notes of sandalwood, cedarwood,
 and musk will ensure that you have an exotic scent to last throughout the day.
I have recently purchased my next bottle, so there will be a seamless move
over from my old and very grubby bottle to the sparkling new one.


~~~~~~


SVR 
VITAMIN C ANTIOXIDANT
 FOAM MASK


This micro-peeling creamy foam is a cocktail of wonderful active ingredients 
to awaken any dull, tired skin and boost the skins radiance. 
I have so many exfoliating products on the go at any one time and
I use which ever I feel my skin is needing on that specific day, but
 as this delivers on all that it claims, I found myself reaching for it often.
I did finish this product some time ago and despite my initial concern
as to how long the 50ml canister would last, I was pleasantly surprised
with its longevity.
I found this foamy format rather fun and quick to use, whilst still being
extremely effective and one that I would highly recommend.


~~~~~~


ESTHEDERM
OSMOCLEAN
MICELLAR WATER
FOR FACE & EYES

This French skincare brand is relatively new to me in terms of using 
any of their products and I was suitable impressed with their 
cleansing milk.
The fresh toning texture leaves skin clean, fresh and soft and
I've been enjoying this Micellar Water, thus far, as it's ticks all the
boxes when it comes to what you expect from a Micellar Water.


~~~~~~


JO MALONE
WOOD SAGE & SEA SALT
COLOGNE

As I always say fragrance is a very personal choice and that's why it's so
important to try on your skin to see how it develops and finally settles.
It's taken me several years of perseverance with Jo Malone fragrances, 
but I feel the wait was worth it, as I Love both of my finds.
Back in 2016 I discovered Jo Malone Earl Grey and Cucumber cologne
several JM tests later towards the end of 2020 I found my 2nd Jo Malone scent
 in the form of
Wood Sage & Sea Salt
and dare I admit to this, but again I dismissed it, as I really didn't
think I would like it due to the ingredients.
 Both of my loves are lighter
Citrus/Woody/Aromatic fragrances and for me are ideal for daily
 Summer wear.
Both are unisex and my hubby also is partial to a spritz of
Wood Sage & Sea Salt...

It's taken me several years of perseverance with Jo Malone fragrances, 
but I feel the wait was worth it, as I Love both of my choices.
Again I recently re-purchased, so I had a back-up ready to go.


~~~~~~


STRIVECTIN 
SUPER-C RETINOL BRIGHTEN & CORRECT 
VITAMIN C SERUM

Having just finished this serum, this is one that I haven't yet replaced
 and I doubt that I will for sometime, as I have several serums still
to review, however that doesn't mean to say that I wouldn't recommend,
in fact its the opposite, as I highly recommend.
It's such an easy product to incorporate into your daily skincare regime
and I soon noticed a difference in my skin (around 4-5 weeks). 
The most noticeable improvement was in the brightness and the radiance
 of my skin, whilst over the weeks I could most definitely see a softening
of the lines across my forehead.
It's easy to apply, it's 2 serums in one and most of all it works 
and is a great product
as an introduction to the wonders of Vitamin C and Retinol... 



Let me know in the comments below if you have used any of
 these products...







No comments:

Post a Comment