17 November 2021

RAIN EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB {REVIEW}

 Exfoliators... my favourite product of all products and I love 
reviewing them and I have yet another one to tell you about.


The RAIN Exfoliating Facial Scrub is a relatively new scrub on the block.
As with all exfoliating products they're formulated to remove dead skin cells
and RAIN use ground apricot seeds to provide mechanical exfoliation and this product also contains citric acid (AHA) to provide natural chemical exfoliation.
Marula and argan oils provide moisture whilst Aloe ferox soothes the skin.

Suitable for all skin types and it can be used 3-5 times a week.
Naturally fragranced with lemongrass and grapefruit essential oils and is
Vegan-friendly.

If I'm honest I wasn't expecting anything outstanding from this product, yet
once again I have been proven wrong, as I have been pleasantly surprised
 at how effective this exfoliator is and whilst the ground apricot seeds are
 noticeable in texture (which I happen to enjoy) the product is gentle and
does not strip and leave the skin feeling taught and dry, like so many
scrubs can do. My skin felt so smooth and it out performed many scrub
s that I have tried and tested and this was 
by far one of the best smelling, the lemongrass & grapefruit fragrance
 is refreshing and positively divine.
Another standout for me is the packaging, it's super slimline tube,
 still houses 50 mls of product, yet it takes up hardly any space and would 
be great for travel.
Overall it's an affordable, easy to use, effective facial scrub, one that would incorporate seamlessly into anyones existing skin routine.



RAIN
EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB
50ml


R
190



RAIN have 24 stores in South Africa, 
1 in the USA 
and 
5 in Ireland.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment