3 April 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {APRIL 2022}

Yes it's another "Currently Under Review" post and it also means that 
we are a quarter way through 2022 and that's scary.
This month I have 2 skincare items, a hair product and a make-up item.
I was lucky recently in that I had a "cosmetic mule" that was coming
through Istanbul Airport Duty Free and was able to bring me a 
couple of beauty products.
Sadly the majority of things I wanted were Out of Stock!




L-R


LIVING PROOF
RESTORE
PERFECTING SPRAY


I have previously reviewed 2 or 3 products from the USA brand
Living Proof and loved them both, in fact their Dry Shampoo is the 
absolute best and I have several back-ups, as I really don't want
to run out. To read my reviews
This wasn't on my Duty Free Shopping List, but due to so many
items on my list being Out of Stock and thanks to Whatsapp video I
 spotted this in a reduced basket.
I'm excited to try this Detangling/Heat Protecting/Strengthening
Smoothing Spray and I hope it won't disappoint.


* NOW POSTED *




NARS
BLUSH/BRONZER DUO

Other than recently receiving a NARS Lip Pencil in a recent Beauty
Advent Calendar (which I haven't tried yet) this is my only
other NARS product that I own. 
Again this was a Duty Free request along
with their CLIMAX Mascara, which was sadly out of stock.
This Duo contains their most popular and Iconic
Orgasm Blusher and Laguna Bronzer.
Do I need anymore Blushers & Bronzers? NO, but I couldn't pass
by the chance of these 2 in the one palette.
However any one that has this Duo will know just how small the pans
are and to be honest I'm extremely disappointed in the sizing,
hopefully the product itself will make up for the size.
Check back soon to find out.

* NOW POSTED *




ELEMIS
DYNAMIC RESURFACING
FACIAL PADS


I have had my eye on these resurfacing pads from ELEMIS for sometime
 now and I finally have my chance to try them thanks to ELEMIS recently
 sending me a collection of Skin Wellness Essentials and as I have said
a zillion times a resurfacing/exfoliating/scrub type product is a vital
part of everyones skincare regime.
I have many ELEMIS product reviews over on my blog, so if you would
like to know which products I recommend then Click Here

* NOW POSTED *




SKOON. 
RUBY MARINE
OVERNIGHT HYDRATING
MASK

This face mask from SKOON. caught my eye on the WOOLWORTHS
 website recently and being less 25% and me being in need of a
 Hydrating Face Mask
(I wasn't really needing one)

I have reviewed their 
OH SHERBET! EXFOLIATING MASK
which I really enjoyed.To read my full review
So I added the smaller 15ml size to my cart, however considering this
was less 25% it was still pricey for only 15mls of product.
SKOON. you had better impress me big time......


* NOW POSTED *




 

No comments:

Post a Comment