10 April 2022

LETS TALK ABOUT - ELEMIS SKINCARE PRODUCTS

I've written a few posts titled LET'S TALK ABOUT and it's where I
talk about a variety of beauty related topics, whether it be a beauty service
or new fragrance launches and today I thought it was time to
dedicated a LET'S TALK ABOUT post to the UK Skincare brand ELEMIS. 
 if you would like to read my past LET'S TALK ABOUT posts 
then click here
Having primarily worked for some of the best luxury French Skincare
 brands in the past, I really didn't have too much time or interest
 to be honest in UK skincare brands, however that all changed once 
I started my own blog Beauty Shout Box back in 2012.

My blog enabled me to venture into discovering and trying
different brands, which I have to admit still centred around French skincare.
I was well aware of ELEMIS, as being a beauty therapist we all
knew about ELEMIS being the brand of choice for many Spas on cruise ships,
but other than that I knew very little about the brand...
That all changed back in 2019 when I purchased a cleanser and toner
from ELEMIS. 
I find I do this quite often when dipping my toe into new brand "waters",
I initially opt for a cleansing type product and then slowly move through
their product offering and my journey with ELEMIS has been no different.

But what is at the core of this hugely popular brand?
In ELEMIS'S own words:

"We are a skin wellness brand with an aromatherapist’s soul, 
an artist’s spirit,
 and a scientist’s commitment to results. 
An innovative and global British skincare brand with over 30 years
 of expertise and available in over 45 countries, we believe in
 ‘truth in beauty’.

We are passionate about taking care of your skin. 
Our focus is delivering proven results with feel-good skincare
 products combined with cutting-edge patented technology. 
Our award-winning skincare portfolio includes face and body 
skincare products 
with revolutionary formulas, spa treatments, 
supplements and more."


Like the majority of skincare brands ELEMIS offer ranges and products that 
cover most skin types and conditions.
The range that appealed greatly to me has been the 
PRO-COLLAGEN collection.
As skin ages, it begins to lose the solid architecture of its youth
Pro-Collagen was created with this in mind. 
Developed with incredible, ultra-hydrating marine actives and
 cutting-edge science, these formulas deliver intense, skin-plumping
 hydration to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles. 
World-renowned for having heavenly textures and surreal results, 
our award-winning range leaves skin looking and feeling 
more youthful than ever.

I have lost count of how many products I have reviewed, so if you
would like to read any of my previous ELEMIS reviews the
Click here

ELEMIS just keeps on impressing me, more and more with each product 
I try and its without doubt my current favourite skincare brand.
Several ELEMIS products have also made it onto my annual
TOP Skincare for 2021

If you would like to see which other products made it onto those lists

The ELEMIS products are received well by my skin and I have had no issues
with any of the products that I have tried thus far. 
I'm enjoying the textures and formulas and several products are proving
 to be very cost effective despite the initial pricey outlay. 
My skin seems to just flourish when using ELEMIS products and I can now
fully understand why it's so well loved around the world.
The products deliver on their claims and promises and I have yet to
come across a product in their range that I don't like, so long
may it continue...
They have recently launched overseas a new PRO-COLLAGEN cream
PRO-COLLAGEN MORNING MATRIX
Its a silicone-free anti-ageing daytime moisturiser to improve the feeling 
of firmness and elasticity whilst reducing the signs of tension and fatigue
 caused by modern-day stressors, such as Blue Light. 
Exposure to Blue Light releases free radicals that leads to visibly 
accelerated signs of ageing-premature lines and wrinkles, dullness 
and uneven complexion. 
This day cream would be a perfect partner for the 
PRO-COLLAGEN OVERNIGHT MATRIX which is a replenishing night cream
and it so happens to be the product that I noticed the best results with
when using, making me a huge fan.
Hopefully I can get my hands on one, once its launched here in South Africa.

In other news, you can now shop all your ELEMIS products direct
from ELEMIS South Africa

ELEMIS is also available online from:


Let me know in the comments section below if you are an 
ELEMIS fan and also which products are your favourites.






No comments:

Post a Comment