23 August 2022

SKIN PROUD EVERYDAY JELLY MOISTURISER {REVIEW}

Feedback on this moisturiser is way over due considering it was
part of my Currently Under Review post back in February.

After trying the one product from this UK skincare brand Skin Proud
 I've opted for a 2nd product in the form of their 
Everyday Jelly Moisturiser
Whilst this brand isn't aimed for my mature skin, I loved using
the Icicle Cooling Eye Serum Stick as an extra over and above using
my other more anti-ageing and targeted eye treatments.
I have since purchased 2 more of the Serum Sticks, as it's
such an easy product to apply often throughout the day.
Click here to read that review, so on the
strength of how much I liked, I thought I would try this dreamy 
pink cream-gel during the day in these hot and humid Summer months.


The Everyday Jelly Moisturiser claims to be
bursting with a powerful 4-part hyaluronic acid complex for results 
on all levels.It also contains Rose Flower Water.
This lightweight sorbet-like gel delivers on hydration and it's an oil-free gel 
that helps to lock in moisture for dewy, healthy and glowing skin.

Suitable for all skin types
Can be used AM &sorb/or PM over a serum.
Its Vegan Friendly and approved by Beauty Without Cruelty.

I have a confession, whilst I did use during the hot and humid
February and March months, I then had to put my jar to one side
as it just wasn't enough moisture for me once the weather cooled.
However during those hot months I throughly enjoyed this moisturiser
It will make an appearance again, around January. 

I have also tried their Skin Proud Refresher Hydrating Mist which I
didn't take to, mainly due to its fragrance, which by the way I can pick
up in the Jelly Moisturiser, but thankfully it's not to the same 
strength and intensity To read my full review

I do understand that I am not the target market for this brand, so
maybe the stick serum is perhaps a one off, however I do think that this
 brand offers a great, easy, yet serious skincare introduction to those
 Gen Z'ers and the rest of us can just "cherry pick" the products that fit
over and above into our skincare routine like the eye serum, which I would
 recommend and I have since purchased two more...
SKIN PROUD
EVERYDAY JELLY
MOISTURISER
50ml

R
315
Woolworths are currently running an online
discount of up to 20% off 


£
13.95




No comments:

Post a Comment