7 August 2022

RECENT EMPTIES {AUGUST 2022}

 I'm long overdue a "Recent Empties" post and I have 4 products
today that I have completely finished, the one seems to have become 
an ongoing favourite, as  I have included previously in a Recent Empties post,
 but I have used up another, so all empties will keep on appearing
 as it will show you just how much I love a particular product.


L-R

1.
AVÈNE 
EXTREMELY GENTLE CLEANSER

My favourite type of cleansing product is and always will be, a milk.
This particular product was part of an Avène press drop.
I originally reviewed this product back in 2016 and since then there
has been a re-package.
I really enjoy the simplicity, neutrality and efficiency of this milky 
cleanser and the addition of the pump dispenser makes life easier.
If you would like to read my original review Click Here

2.
SKIN PROUD
ICYCLE COOLING 
EYE SERUM STICK

This product has become a very recent favourite of mine and I'm 
already onto my third stick, however it is only 10mls of product,
whereas most other eye products come in 15ml or 20ml sizes, hence 
why I have finished my original stick so quickly.
I just love the ease of using this product, the coolness it gives to
the skin around the eye and the convenience of using it several times
a day especially on the stay at home make-up free days.
Check out my original review to find out more about this eye serum stick

3.
BY TERRY
BAUME DE ROSE
CRAYON

This is my original crayon that I have recently finished and I do have 
a back-up that I received in my 2021 BY TERRY
 Beauty calendar.
Being a huge fan of the the BY TERRY BAUME DE ROSE lip range
and having now tried all 3 format options, the pot would still be my
 first choice, I find it to be more luxurious in texture and more nourishing.
However if the crayon presentation appeals more to your lifestyle
 then it has to be the crayon.
To read my original review Click Here


4.
AUGUSTINUS BADER
THE RICH CREAM

It was a sad day when I used the last precious drop of this totally
luxe and indulgent AUGUSTINUS BADER - THE RICH CREAM.
Both I and my skin are really missing using this product and I 
think it will need to go onto my overseas shopping list.
I won't say too much more, but I do recommend reading my full
review to find out more about this wonderful product






No comments:

Post a Comment