2 August 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {AUGUST 2022}

Due to me having several product reviews to write and post for
you I've decided to give myself some breathing space, hence I have 
only 2 products to review this month, however both are from skincare
brands that I have haven't tried before.
One is from a proudly South African skincare brand and the other
product is from a USA brand and both have lovely entrepreneurial
back stories.



L-R 


FRESH 
SOY FACE CLEANSER

This is a brand that I have not used anything from before and
despite hearing some good things about certain of their
products, I will have to do some research about the ethos
of the brand.
This Soy Face Cleanser was a product from my John Lewis's
Beaut Advent Calendar and I do enjoy trying a brand for the first time.
 This universal face wash has been proven to maintain skin’s pH while also cleansing, softening, and hydrating all skin types & tones.
It's been formulated to remove make-up and cleanse both the face 
and the eye area. 

*NOW POSTED*




ENVIRON
ANTI-POLLUTION
MASK

Again this is a first for me and this full size Comfort+ Anti-Pollution Mask
 was an inclusion in a South African magazine beauty edit box from
 mid 2021 and I've checked the expiry and luckily its good till mid 2023.
ENVIRON was founded in South Africa over 30 years ago and has 140
products on offer and is available in over 70 countries.
This multi tasking Anti-Pollution face mask will be put to the test 
and I'll revert with my thoughts soon. 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment