28 August 2022

DIOR BACKSTAGE FACE & BODY FOUNDATION {REVIEW}

For the past week I have been trying out a sample bottle of the 
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation 
I haven't tried very much from Dior, when I worked for them
back in the day, fragrance was the only section of Beauté that was
available here in South Africa.
I have reviewed one other foundation
Which I enjoyed, but not enough to re-purchase, however I do recommend
my other Dior purchase



The Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation 
is tested and approved by 100% of Dior professional makeup artists.
 With its fluid texture and second skin finish, 
this ultra-buildable foundation offers custom-made intensity.
Enriched with beauty-enhancing pigments, the formula fuses with skin 
that glows for a perfect, natural complexion in real life and through
 the camera's lens.

The waterproof formula of the Dior Backstage Face & Body foundation 
creates an invisible mesh on the skin and resists extreme conditions: 
workout sessions, water, extreme temperatures and humid environments.
 It even resists the bright lights both backstage and above the catwalk.


Thanks to its 40 shades, including 16 intensities and 6 undertones,
 the new Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation suits all skin tones.

Light nude coverage:
Use your fingers to gently dab 1 layer of foundation and massage 
onto face.

Medium coverage:
Apply 2 layers with Light Coverage Foundation Brush N 11 from the
 centre of the face outwards.

Full perfection coverage:
Apply up to 3 layers of foundation in circular motions.


The shade of my very generous sample was 3N (neutral) and it was an
 ideal match.
The cute replica of the full size, even had its own built in spatula
which made application super easy and there was way less wastage.
After not being WOW'd with the Forever Skin Glow Foundation I wasn't
sure what to expect from this one.

The consistency is quite creamy and its very easy to spread and work
with. As Dior say, its buildable in fact it's very buildable and really
does offer you the ability to create your own level of coverage.

Personally one application was enough for me in terms of coverage 
with the medium coverage being reserved for those special occasions 
I didn't test out 3 layers and I don't doubt its full coverage claim.
I normally enjoy a little more glow to my foundation, but I really
loved the natural/flawless finish and it felt lightweight on the skin.
In terms of staying power I have no complaints and it looked
just as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning.

I am on the hunt for a new luxury foundation and I do have
my eye on a couple of other brands, so I'm not sure if this will
be the one or not, it all depends on how well the other foundations
perform.
So far though this is a great contender...




DIOR
BACKSTAGE
FACE & BODY FOUNDATION
50ml


R
800


$
40


£
31


No comments:

Post a Comment