21 August 2022

SUNDAY SAMPLE

 I was recently given some Dior samples and amongst them was
this beautifully packaged and very cute 5ml sample of the

DIOR BACKSTAGE
FACE & BODY FOUNDATION

This product is advertised as being the Dior makeup artists' secret weapon 
to create an instantly flawless complexion with ultra-buildable coverage, 
from a natural nude glow to high-coverage perfection.

The first make-up line inspired by Dior backstage, 
designed by Peter Philips, 
Dior's Creative and Image Director for make-up,
 for all women seeking a professional result.


I was given the shade 3N and I am looking for another Prestige foundation,
 as my usual go to's are either finished or in one instance discontinued,
 so pop back next Sunday for my review on this foundation.





No comments:

Post a Comment