30 August 2022

DERMALOGICA BIOLUMIN-C VITAMIN C SERUM {REVIEW}

DERMALOGICA 
is a US skincare brand that falls under the 
UNILEVER umbrella.
This Professional grade Skin Care range was founded by
a skin therapist back in 1986.
They offer professional-grade skin care education, products, and services
 to skin therapists and customers alike.
DERMALOGICA 
has grown to be the leading professional skin care brand, 
used by more than 100,000 skin therapists in more than 100 countries
 around the world. 

I have tried & reviewed several skincare products and without a doubt 
my top 2 personal favourites are:

DERMALOGICA AGE REVERSAL EYE COMPLEX

DERMALOGICA NIGHTLY LIP TREATMENT

If you would like to read more of my DERMALOGICA reviews







BIOLUMIN-C SERUM
BRIGHTENING VITAMIN C SERUM

This is a High-performance serum that enhances the skin’s 
natural defence system to brighten, firm and help dramatically reduce
 the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 
Powered by two potent forms of vitamin C and a wrinkle-fighting peptide, this serum makes skin appear brighter and firmer while also reducing visible 
hyper-pigmentation without causing irritation. 

Vitamin C:
 Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Lactic Acid:
 Hydrates and exfoliates.
An AHA that accelerates the removal of dull, dead skill cells.

Vitamin C Complex: 
Firms and brightens the appearance of skin.

Salvia hispanica (Chia Seed) Oil: 
A powerful antioxidant that protects skin against free-radical damage.


For complete transparency I already have fine lines and wrinkles, I don't 
suffer with any pigmentation, but I
do want to have a firmer, brighter and more radiant complexion
and this serum seems to tick all those boxes.



I recently introduced this serum into my existing skincare routine
and it fitted in perfectly.
I applied the amber coloured lightweight gel serum onto a cleansed 
and toned skin before my moisturiser/night cream both in 
the morning and evening.
It can be used on Dry/Normal/Combination & Oily skins.




They say a 30ml bottle should last approximately 5 weeks when used
twice daily, yet I found it to last me around 8 weeks.
The glass bottle has a double outer coating to protect the formula from
 light exposure, minimizing vitamin C degradation.

The pipette dropper does make for easy control of the amount 
dispensed and as with most good skincare, a little goes a long way.
Once absorbed it leaves a slight tackiness behind which is tolerable.
The only small negative is the smell, it does have that a slight herb 
 aroma, which is perhaps the Chai Seed Oil, but again it's tolerable. 

As you may, or may not be aware, I have cared for my skin
since I was 15 years old and thanks to my career, enabling me
to work with many luxury brands, my skin has been exposed
to some of the best anti-ageing products over the years,
so when I see a noticeable change in my skin I'm impressed.
This serum was one of those products that "Impressed" me.

I noticed fairly quickly how much more radiant my skin was and 
with time the texture of my skin appeared smoother.
With regards to firmness I think ongoing use would be needed
to see any changes there.
I have thoroughly enjoyed using this Vitamin C Serum and would highly 
recommend checking it out if you looking to introduce one into your
daily routine or perhaps just looking to change brands.
DERMALOGICA
 doesn't fall into everyones budget, I know, but for
those that it does, it's well worth the splurge...



DERMALOGICA 
BIOLUMIN-C 
VITAMIN C SERUM 
30ml


R
1849


£
82


$
89

DERMALOGICA IS AVAILABLE IN SELECTED 
SALONS/RETAILERS AND ONLINE




No comments:

Post a Comment