4 January 2023

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JANUARY 2023}

Here we are at the beginning of 2023 and luckily for me the past year was 
a good one, albeit one that seemed to end no sooner than it began,
I am extremely grateful for everything that the year brought.

January will see me try out and review the 4 products below, a face mask,
a body self tan and a shampoo & conditioner combo, so as always
check back soon to see what I have to say on these products.



L-R


1.
ORIGINS 
DRINK UP INTENSIVE
 FACE MASK


Origins skincare was launched in South Africa during the 2nd half of 2022
and I'm glad to see that its quite readily available via several retailers.
I have previously reviewed one product from ORIGINS and that was the
 GINZING REFRESHING BRIGHTENING EYE CREAM
To read that review click here

So I am looking forward to trying my next product in the form of
a face mask, which has a very descriptive name, one that sounds
right up my "beauty street"

~~~~~~

VITA LIBERATA
FABULOUS GRADUAL
TANNING LOTION


This 50ml size product was actually a free gift with my 
VITA LIBERATA Beauty Blur 
that I order several months ago from the UK.
VITA LIBERATA have recently re-packaged their products and this
 product is still the old look, hence the reason why it was offered as a GWP.
However after some research I don't believe its been re-formulated,
so I will continue with my upcoming review.
I absolutely love their Beauty Blur and have had a couple now and its
such a pity that you cannot get the brand in South Africa anymore.
If you would like to read that review click here

~~~~~~

RITUALS
THE RITUAL OF SAKURA
SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER


Many of you may or may not know that I'm a huge fan of the wellness brand
 RITUALS 
and its a pity we don't have the brand here in South Africa.
Every year I have either 1 or 2 Beauty Advent Calendars to open and
for 2022 my calendar was a RITUALS one and I just loved the
assortment of wellness products, which included these 50ml sizes of
shampoo and conditioner and I cannot wait to put them to the test.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment