18 January 2023

DERMALOGICA SKINPERFECT PRIMER SPF30 {REVIEW}

This is one of those products that I didn't know I needed, until I was
introduced to it very recently via a Dermalogica facial.
It wasn't on my radar or even a product that I'd heard of, the
DERMALOGICA SKINPERFECT PRIMER SPF30
is a make-up primer, sunscreen and treatment for skin ageing in one
and it was applied at the end of my facial.
It has a silky feel and provides a smooth surface for a "soft focus" effect
and combined with the glow of my facial, my skin looked great.

*This product has replaced the Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer, which I did
review several years ago, however this SKINPERFECT PRIMER is 
on a different level altogether.
It smooths fine lines, brightens and primes for flawless skin, 
and prep for make-up application. 
Formulated with Soy Protein, that helps even out skin texture, 
creating a smoother surface. 
The texture of this product is quite unique as it has a velvety mousse
feel, which glides across the face beautifully and makes 
for easy application.

Pearl Powder and natural earth minerals provide a neutral tint for 
visible luminosity, radiance and it delivers both in "beauty bucketloads".

 It also contains Broad Spectrum 
sunscreens that help shield against sun damage triggered by UV light 
and an SPF 30 is always welcome in any moisturiser/primer.

This product has flexibility, which I like, as it can be worn alone, 
over your moisturiser, or after moisturiser application
 and before foundation, to help decrease the appearance of fine lines
 for a lasting make-up finish.
It can be used on all skin types.

Having tried all ways and I enjoyed them all, my preferred choice 
is to just wear it alone.
I was super impressed with this rather unassuming product that
Illuminates+Primes+Protects
 and I bought one immediately post facial.

I love a multi functional product and it's especially useful if you are 
time strapped or just having a lazy skincare day, and I have many 
of those during Summer.

My only reservation about my new "skin find" is the size and price.
It comes in a rather small 22ml size tube, yet it has a hefty price tag.
Dermalogica do say it lasts for approximately 63 uses and they include
a tube dispenser to help get the most product out of the tube.
 I will reserve comment,  as I haven't yet finished, but I will report 
back to you, but for now I'm very much enjoying my
 Illuminating, Smoothing, Brightening,Tinted, SPF 30 Skin Primer...



DERMALOGICA
SKINPERFECT PRIMER
SPF 30
22ml

R
1,149


£
55


$
55


I have reviewed several Dermalogica products and if you would like to
read my other reviews Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment